Administrative Assistant / Support MU
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 5, 2021
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provides a
wide range of secretarial and administrative support to specific
managers. This role is for someone who exhibits professionalism,
high attention to detail, and organizational skills. This is a
full-time position.Here's What You'll Do
- Greet all visitors in a courteous, professional manner and
announce their arrival to the appropriate party
- Provides administrative support in areas of typing, expense
reports, creating presentations, confidential correspondence,
ordering office supplies.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, makes appointments and
- Collects and prepares information for management use.
- Coordinates, prepares and edits reports and presentations.
- Communicates with callers in a professional, friendly and
efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers
spend on hold
- Organize files and paperwork and various office tasks such as
typing, filing, faxing photocopying
- Provides interdepartmental support with various tasks and
- Makes travel arrangement, prepares expense reports and process
invoices, maintains financial and expense records.Here's What You
Bring to The Table
- Minimum of 1 years administrative experience required
- MUST be computer literate and have experience with Microsoft
Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong
interpersonal skills to provide excellent customer service are
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and reliable
- Must work well under pressure * Team player
- Type at least 45 wpm
- Excellent telephone and customer service skillsWe are an equal
opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit.
Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Ultimate, Costa Mesa , Administrative Assistant / Support MU, Administration, Clerical , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!