$75-80K -Seeking energetic professional Executive Assistant!!
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Executive Assistant to the CEO, $75-80K, temp to hire but will
consider direct hire for the right candidate. Looking for someone
TOP NOTCH. Looking for someone with 10+ years of experience
supporting executives, strong computer skills, and very technically
savvy (if they worked for a technology related company, even
Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Maintain the CEO's calendar, schedule meetings, and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Coordinate all communication to and from CEO including screening calls and responding to letters and e-mails on CEO??s behalf
- Coordinate conference calls
- Handle personal matters such as finances, car maintenance, errands, phone calls, etc.
- Responsible for all administrative duties needed to maintain efficiency of office
- In addition to general correspondence, prepare PowerPoint presentations, organizational charts, reports, graphics, etc. as required
- Reconcile corporate credit card statements and monitor charges
- Monitor payment of various invoices
- Coordinate travel needs
- Maintain files for correspondence, records, reports, and personal matters
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Support General Counsel when needed
- Collaborate with various staff and departments in preparing special projects
- Assist in organizing events, banquets, and or seminars
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook & MS PowerPoint
- Ability to take dictation by shorthand or other note taking method-h Minimum of 10-12 years of experience providing administrative support to high-level executives
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality on all matters (personal and professional)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships both within the company and with business associates outside the company
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness to work outside defined job responsibilities
- Must be team player willing to assist others at all levels of the organization
- Experience making complex travel arrangements. Knowledge of travel policies and practices with hotels, airlines, etc. imperative
- On occasion, be available evenings and weekends
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in group setting
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Executive Assistant to the CEO, $75-80K, temp to hire but will consider direct hire for the right candidate. Looking for someone TOP NOTCH. Looking for someone with 10+ years of experience supporting executives, strong computer skills, and very technically savvy (if they worked for a technology related company, even better).
Keywords: , Costa Mesa , $75-80K -Seeking energetic professional Executive Assistant!!, Administration, Clerical , Costa Mesa, California
here to apply!