Senior Media Analyst, Paid Search
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Senior Media Analyst, Paid Search role requires an
individual who has wide-ranging proficiency in Search Engine
Marketing. This role will manage all aspects of SEM/PPC, including
the development of campaign strategies, keyword and market
research, full-funnel optimization, and technical audits of client
accounts. A proven track record of executing successful campaigns
is a must. This role will report to the Director, Client Strategy
and will work closely with a team of marketers who specialize in
social media, email marketing, and data analytics.
This role is full-time remote.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with
- Demonstrable experience managing e-commerce acquisition budgets
greater than $100,000 a month on Google Search, Google Shopping,
Display, and Youtube.
- Experience with Bing a plus!
- Knowledge of feed-based ad units like Smart Shopping as well as
feed management and optimization
- Demonstrable experience driving new customer acquisition
through effective prospecting strategies
- Experience working with multiple enterprise level clients in an
- Develop and implement strategies across Google ads to drive
highly targeted consumers to our clients' online stores while
driving a strong ROAS for the given budget.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of Google accounts with a focus on driving
conversions via search, shopping, display and video
- Execute media test plans and measure the impact against
- Review and analyze traffic data for each ad campaign in Google
Analytics (Example ROAS, CPA, CPL, CTR)
- Provide clients with campaign insights and suggestions for
improving overall performance.
- Stay up to date with all Google Ads and Bing Ads Updates, and
current industry trends
- Create and improve organization processes, procedures and
systems to support the business needs
- Must possess client-facing communication skills and acumen and
the ability to deliver results for our partners
- Foster a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative
test-and-learn optimization practices
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable
insights and apply them across campaigns
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced,
always-on, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables,
and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
- 2+ years of experience working for a remote organization
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to
work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Base salary plus commission
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: adQuadrant, Costa Mesa , Senior Media Analyst, Paid Search, Advertising , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!