PR & Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Company: Modern Gents Trading Co.
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: August 2, 2022
We're looking for a highly motivated PR & Influencer Marketing
Coordinator who can help develop and execute smart and on-trend
Please note: This is a Costa Mesa, CA -based position (working
remotely is not an option)
- Proven experience launching profitable influencer partnerships
- bonus points if you have experience in the same field as our
brand (jewelry & fashion).
- Proven experience creating and writing press materials,
including press releases.
- Persistent and bold: you're not afraid to pursue publications
until you get an answer from them! You're tenacious and won't stop
until you find out exactly who to reach and how to reach them.
- A great understanding on how social media works for brands. You
can tell when content feels authentic and will lead to real
conversion. On the other hand, you're aware of what type of content
feels "like an ad" and will be skipped over.
- Has an eye for up & coming creators. You can tell when a
content creator is going to be big!
- You're analytical. You rely heavily & study conversion rates,
CTR, ROAS, other KPIs, and influencer metrics.
- Organization is your bread and butter. You have an excellent
system to track creators, from the very first discovery all the way
to a beautiful partnership.
- Content creators love working with you - and thus, they love
working with our brand.
- Persistently calling, DM'ing, emailing, etc., publications and
- Supports all aspects of influencer campaign planning,
development, execution and reporting
- Create, draft, and execute launch calendars and campaigns.
- Must have strong organization skills and be proficient in Grin
or other influencer marketing platform.
- Work with appropriate Legal and SP leads to ensure creative
meets legal standards
- Ensure final creative and custom integrations are consistent
with the brand.
- Work with Manager to identify and build relationships with
creators with a strong audience fit and affinity for assigned
- Support budget and campaign performance tracking across
Experience & Requirements
- Costa Mesa, CA -based position (working remotely is not an
- 2+ years previous experience in comparable Influencer & PR
- Experience with Grin is a huge plus.
- Must have a strong sense of design and aesthetic that can be
applied to the fashion/jewelry space.
Who are we?We're Modern Gents, a fast growing eCommerce brand
aiming to make wedding and engagement rings more affordable and
attainable for everyone. We are based out of Costa Mesa, CA and are
growing fast. Come join us and be a part of an awesome team!
- A fun and open office environment
- Casual Dress
- Catered lunch on Fridays
- Huge growth potential
- Full benefits (401k, Medical, Dental, PTO)
Keywords: Modern Gents Trading Co., Costa Mesa , PR & Influencer Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!