Marketing Manager, Fan Marketing
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a
merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and
scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere.
We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be
empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections
with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences
that allow them to monetize their passion. We're on a mission to
unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell
products and services. What you'll do
- Develop, socialize, and execute a fan marketing strategy in
support of larger Amaze marketing and business goals including
cross-sell and upsell, abandoned cart strategies, retargeting,
- Create and optimize fan journeys in Hubspot including triggers,
audience segments, and communication frequency.
- Coordinate copy and image/video needs to optimize journeys with
Marketing Strategy and Creative Services teams.
- Partner with the Amaze UX team to optimize the user experience
to drive improved conversion rates on the site.
- Counsel internal partners across multiple functions on the
prioritization and alignment of marketing activities for
transactional products against overall business goals.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders across the organization
about current e-commerce marketing activities, production details,
schedules, metrics, and budgets.What we're looking for
- 4+ years of B2C eCommerce experience.
- Experience with consumer products.
- Experience in Marketing, or other customer facing roles.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while shifting
- Strong execution skills and ability to "get the job done".
- Forward-thinking, resourceful, and intellectually curious with
the ability to work across different departments.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive, coupled with a passion for
technology and innovation.
- Team-oriented, collaborative worker while still being able to
- Comfortable with solving for both business and customer
- Competitive salary
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks. At this time, we do not hire in
Denver, CO and New York City, New York.About AmazeAmaze is
committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current
and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our
hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.We are a
hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office
spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate
together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events.Our
passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love
for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of
e-commerce and design. We encourage everyone who has this passion
and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences
relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box
thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If
that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!If you need
reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use
at any point in the application or interview process, please let us
know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external
Keywords: Medium, Costa Mesa , Marketing Manager, Fan Marketing, Advertising , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!