Sr .Salesforce Engineer - lightning
Company: Zebra-Net Technical Solutions, Inc.
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Good Day;Thank you for reading and responding to our email! We
are an approved talent placement firm working on behalf of our
client in Costa Mesa, CA.Our prominent OC client, located in the
Costa Mesa area is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Engineer - Lightning
for a perm opportunity! Our client is extremely stable and well
rooted in Orange County. They have over 5,000 local employees and
an IT shop of over 300 employees.Below is the description and
specifications for the position. Please review and if you are
interested, please contact Jeanie Reese atand/or Ruby Sami at . We
will be happy to tell you who our client is and begin the interview
process for you. You can apply by replying to this email and
filling in your background experience located in the
"Representative Experience" section of this email and attaching a
"Word" formatted resume. This can greatly expedite the interview
process with our client for you as we will forward this specific
information to them.Thanks for your consideration!REPRESENTATIVE
EXPERIENCE (Your Name Here)
- Number of years of experience in a Sr. Salesforce
- Number of years of experience with APEX:
- Number of years of experience with Visual Studio.net (please
list which tools):
- Which Methodologies are you most familiar with (Please
- Please list your most Recent Significant Accomplishment:
- Education & Certifications (Please List):
- Are you ,or Holder?
- Salary Compensation Expectation:
- Are you local to Costa Mesa or would you be willing to relocate
at your own expense?
- Availability from offer:**OUR CLIENT REQUIRES 2 REFERENCES:ONE
TECHNICAL BEFORE INTERVIEW:ONE SUPERVISOR AT OFFER:Senior
Salesforce Engineer - LightningClient is looking for a Senior
Salesforce Development Engineer that can be a key technical
contributor to one of our core products:If you are the right person
for this position, you will have a proven track record of designing
and implementing custom Salesforce applications where system
uptime, code quality and customer satisfaction are paramount.
- Utilize object-oriented programming and design concepts to
develop new and valuable features and enhancements using Agile
- Engage with stakeholders, management, product owner and SMEs to
translate business requirements into well architected solutions
that leverage the Salesforce platform and best practices. Implement
these solutions by actively participating in the application
development, testing, rollout and support.
- Use Visual Studio Code for application development.
- Measure, analyze and optimize custom Salesforce applications to
ensure optimal performance and throughput.
- Be a technical SME for Salesforce technologies.
- Ensure continual quality via unit/regression testing,
Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and code
- Leverage Project Management Agile tools such as Jira.
- Consult and work with multiple Agile / Scrum teams to achieve
coordinated and on-time deliveries.
- Communicate designs and plans to a wide range of business
partners verbally and in writing in ways that improve understanding
for each participant according to their experience and job
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, Software Engineering and related fields.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on projects to build custom
applications on Salesforce including APEX, Lightning Components,
Flows and Visualforce pages.
- Active Salesforce certifications preferred (Service Cloud,
Field Service Lightning, Platform Developer, Systems/Data
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of components, capabilities
and concepts: Case, Work Order, Service Appointment, Skills,
Service Resources, Territories, Work Types, Scheduling, etc.
- Experience building and installing managed packages and guided
- Familiarity with implementing RESTful APIs on the Salesforce
- Must have experience and understanding in Software Engineering
Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering
Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as
listening skills and outstanding teamwork skills. - provided by
Keywords: Zebra-Net Technical Solutions, Inc., Costa Mesa , Sr .Salesforce Engineer - lightning, Engineering , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!