Company: OSI Systems, Inc.
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 20, 2022
OverviewOSI Systems companies have a long history of developing
innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the
world. Healthcare, security and defense are among the key markets
where we have made significant inroads with new ideas, products and
processes. We know that many people live in difficult and dangerous
conditions. To improve these circumstances, experts need simple,
effective tools utilizing the latest in technology.As a global
company, we are dedicated to developing these tools for our
customers and the people they serve worldwide. Our singular focus
is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech
developers solve real-world problems and issues. Our OSI
Optoelectronics (OSIO) division is a diversified manufacturer of
electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services for use
in a broad range of applications, including aerospace and defense
electronics, security and inspection systems, and medical
monitoring and diagnostics.Semicoa, a division of OSI
Optoelectronics, is looking for a Test Engineer to join their team.
This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing
wafer probe and final test solutions for bipolar transistor, MOSFET
and diode semiconductors. Understanding of military/automotive
specifications and test methods for the conduct of test
requirements, specifically MIL-PRF-19500, MIL-PRF-38535,
MIL-PRF-38534, AEC-Q documents, and MIL-STD-750/883. Experience
with the discipline and quality requirements of a
military/automotive production line. Responsibilities
- Designs and develops test hardware and software for DC and AC
measurement such as switching time and hfe.
- Performs and debug tests, tester, or bench setup for accurate
- Performs DC and AC bench measurements of semiconductors using
various equipment like Lorlin or TESEC semiconductor testers,
Spectrum analyzer, Oscilloscope and Pulse generator.
- Documentation of test methodology and development of test
- Selection and qualification of vendors for parts and materials
to be used in test hardware.
- Support cross functional teams with Wafer Fab, Assembly, and
Test to find solutions to production issues.
- Support Failure Analysis and Investigation of failed parts and
- Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation,
Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company's Code of
Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their
manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or
defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to
avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the
needs of the business. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Electrical engineering
required. Years of experience may be substituted in lieu of
- 5 years or more experience in testing semiconductors in a
production setting in accordance with space, military, or
- Project management, time management and excellent interpersonal
- Knowledge of physics of semiconductors, test principles and
test parameters definition as they apply to small signal bipolar
transistors, Schottky diodes, rectifiers, MOSFET's, and
- Knowledge of ATE, TESEC ATE systems a plus.
- Knowledge of curve tracers, pulse and waveform generators,
various power supplies and miscellaneous measurement equipment
- Proficiency in the set-up, calibration and performance of
various dynamic and high frequency parameter testing as it applies
to above-listed device types: switching times, safe operating area,
noise measurements, etc.
- Familiarity with MIL-PRF-19500, MIL-PRF-38535, MIL-PRF-38534,
AEC-Q documents, and MIL-STD-750/883 test methods.Company COVID-19
Vaccine PolicyTo comply with applicable government requirements,
all U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless
they are entitled to and approved for a legal accommodation, in
accordance with the Company's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.NOTICE TO
THIRD PARTY AGENCIESOSI Systems, Inc. and its subsidiaries
(collectively "OSI") does not accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies. If any person or entity,
including a recruiter or agency, submits any information, including
any resume or information regarding any potential candidate,
without a signed agreement in place with OSI, OSI explicitly
reserves the right to use such information, and pursue and/or hire
such candidates, without any financial obligation to the person,
recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited information or resumes,
including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are
considered and deemed to be the property of OSI.Equal Opportunity
Employer - Disability and VeteransEEO is the LawPoster Link: OSI
Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security,
providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security
screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing
patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems;
and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized
electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for
original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense,
aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
Keywords: OSI Systems, Inc., Costa Mesa , Test Engineer, Engineering , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!