Senior Engineer - Engine Measurement
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Lead engine testing activities, engineering and execution of
complex projects related to dyno test cell.
- Lead engine testing projects from concept to completion,
ensuring all requirements are met.
- Design and develop new test plans.
- Analyzing data, and ensuring the highest quality of engine
testing (working on engine dynos)
- Provide reports to the measurement and engineering teams
detailing test cell performance. Qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or relative work
- 4+ years of experience in engine and sub system testing.
- Experience using AVL PUMA software.
- Experience in handling complex technical projects.
- Engineering Design; knowledge and understanding of design
methodology for test fixtures/rigs.
Keywords: Experis, Costa Mesa , Senior Engineer - Engine Measurement, Engineering , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...