Technician - Engine Electronics
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 16, 2023
OverviewWho we areCollaborative. Respectful. A place to dream
and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like
at Toyota. As one of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is
growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative,
high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those
we serve. We're looking for diverse, talented team members who want
to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.Toyota Racing Development inspires the
hearts and minds of racing fans, Toyota team members, customers and
the driving public. We are dedicated to advancing automotive
engineering and maximizing racetrack success. We partner with the
finest race teams and drivers who share our passion, and our
actions foster an atmosphere of excellence. In our pursuit of
becoming the most respected and premier motorsports engineering
organization in the world, we are looking for highly motivated
applicants for our available positions.TRD is looking for a highly
motivated and experienced Electronics Assembly Technician in our
Manufacturing Department.The Electronics Assembly Technician
position is responsible for performing assembly processes of Wiring
Harnesses, Electro-Mechanical Assemblies, and Automotive Sensors
following engineering drawings, assembly drawings, wire lists,
schematics and written process documents.Key Responsibilities
- Perform testing and inspection of Wiring Harnesses, Automotive
Sensors and Electro-Mechanical assemblies using basic test
equipment (Power Supply, DMM, Oscilloscope, ATE).
- Perform electro-mechanical assembly, disassembly, and rework -
some test and repair of various electronic products and mechanical
- Work independently, read and comprehend complex assembly
drawings, wire lists, and written processes. Adapt to a constantly
changing fast-paced work environment while meeting production
- Maintain databases and spreadsheets with assembly, maintenance,
and delivery records.A successful candidate will have:
- Soldering Certification such as J-STD-001 or IPC-A-610.
- Technical School or Vocational School training in basic
electronics or equivalent job experience.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft
Office (Excel, Word, Access)A successful candidate may have
knowledge, skills and experience including:
- Knowledge of electronic acceptability standards such as
IPC-610, IPC-J-STD-001, IPC/WHMA-A-620 and/or equivalent military
- Soldering skills including thru-hole and surface mount.
- Experience with motorsport wire harness assembly and harnessing
- Knowledge of Mil-Spec connectors and associated tooling.
- Testing, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing 25 lbs.What we'll
bring during your interview process, our team can fill you in on
all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career
development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance
your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs comprehensive health care and
wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flexible work options based on business needs.
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well
as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of
whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption,
childcare, schools and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).The annual base salary
range for this position is$67,100.00 - $109,100.00Belonging at
ToyotaOur success begins and ends with our people. We embrace
diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect
for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different
Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American
chapter locations that support team members' efforts to dream, do
and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that
has been one of DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a
member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and
woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an
equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the
communities where we live and do business.Applicants for our
positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status,
or any other characteristics protected by law.Have a question or
need assistance with your application? Please send an email to
Keywords: Toyota, Costa Mesa , Technician - Engine Electronics, Engineering , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!