Accounts Payable Manager
Company: ARC Document Solutions
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 24, 2020
ARC is looking for a Full-time Accounts Payable Manager in Costa
Mesa, CA, to help us continue to provide the best employment
experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our
customers.Description:We are looking for an Accounts Payable
Manager who is responsible for timely and accurate payments to
vendors. The individual in this role is expected to exceed client
expectations by fostering a "Whatever it Takes" attitude while
producing and delivering the highest quality product.These are the
exciting things that you get to do:
- Ensure timely vendor payments in conjunction with maintaining
cash (ie: not paying vendors too early)
- Research and resolve payment disputes
- Review voucher packages for coding, approvals, and appropriate
- Vendor file maintenance
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations; and, prepare
- Reconcile intercompany accounts payable
- Create check runs
- Ensure compliance with internal accounts payable controls
- Review open PO reports
- Prepare and submit 1099's
- Manage workload and meet close deadlines
- Review and approve timesheets and time-off requests
- Management responsibility of Department (hiring, discipline,
training, scheduling, terminating, etc)
- Work additional, non-traditional hours when necessary -
specifically during month-end close.
- Abide by all company rules and regulations, including those set
forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform any other tasks, duties, or functions directed by the
Accounting Manager and/or Controller.These are what you bring to
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or three to five years Accounts
Payable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with changing priorities.
Must have the ability to independently prioritize workflow and meet
- This position requires strong attention to detail and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to
communicate with vendors, management, and service center
- Knowledge of basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication,
etc) in order to calculate discounts, percentages, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products including
Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills, be punctual, polite, and
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced
environment and align operations and sales processes to achieve
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently,
resourcefully with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working
relationships with internal and external customers.This is what we
have to offer:
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive
5-star customer reviews
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health,
dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with
- Employee Stock Purchase Program allowing you to earn 15% return
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be
- Culture of caring for our employeespm20 PI126246099
Keywords: ARC Document Solutions, Costa Mesa , Accounts Payable Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!