VP Strategic Accounts & Customer Success Apply to This Job
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Remarks: As the VP, Strategic Accounts & Customer Service,
Health Systems, you will lead a cross-functional team that
represents the entire range of CareCredit solutions and services in
order to build long-term successful relationships with assigned
Health Systems. In this role you'll be responsible for developing
and driving your teams' annual account planning cycle in order to
ensure assigned Health Systems meet or exceed annual purchase
volume goals and annual customer NPS goals. We'll rely on you to
lead, motivate and focus a broad high-performance cross-functional
team in order to achieve maximum customer success.
Join us if you're driven by client success, can build relationships
with internal and external stakeholders, and can act as a
cross-functional leader. As part of our team, you'll have the tools
and technology needed to explore what's possible. At Company,
you'll help us develop, unlock and grow the power in people-our
employees, our partners, our customers, and those in the
communities we serve.
You'll be supported by:
- Flexible work/life balance
- Clear opportunities and training to advance career growth
- Diversity Networks promoting inclusive citizenship within our
- Empathetic, transparent leadership
- Community involvement focuses on giving back to society
The VP, Strategic Accounts & Customer Success, Health Systems is
- Developing, leading and executing a strategic account plan for
each assigned Health System to ensure annual purchase volume and
customer satisfaction goals are met or exceeded, along with
supporting CareCredit new application targets for the designated
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships
with key & executive personnel in assigned Health Systems.
- Lead cross-functional involvement of all CareCredit personnel,
such as client support, customer service, and management resources
in order to meet annual strategic account plan performance
- Support solution development efforts that best address customer
needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary
- Develop and deliver reports on Health System sales and success
performance both internally and externally
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of experience selling to and/or
managing large health systems or hospitals
- 5 years sales and/or account management experience with
strategic accounts with$750+M revenue.
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing and leading cross-
functional large-scale program implementations and managing and
leading risk management activities on projects
- 5 years' experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver
on assigned annual goals.
- 5 years' experience working with healthcare C-Suite executives
to sell and manage ongoing customer expectations and customer
performance to goal.
- Proven track record in healthcare of growing revenue and
hitting annual sales and/or growth goals.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication and
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and
creatively with clients to develop annual purchase volume
- Must demonstrate strong network and relationship building
skills, problem-solving, negotiating, conflict resolution and
- Demonstrated experience with negotiating and fulfilling
strategic account contracts.
- Must be able to travel 2 to 3 days per month.
- Location anywhere SYF Hub USA Desired Qualifications:
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- 7 years plus of experience--selling to and/or managing large
Health Systems or Hospital Systems
- Strong understanding of Health Systems revenue cycle management
processes and workflow
- Experience working with Health Systems strategic technology
- Knowledge and experience with Health Systems' clinical
applications and patient portals.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation, enthusiasm, organizational
skills, and be goal oriented.
Like This Job No. 644238
Regional VP Sales Central Region
Job No. 644120
Regional VP Small to Medium Government
Job No. 644117
Area VP Enterprise Sales
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Costa Mesa , VP Strategic Accounts & Customer Success Apply to This Job, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!