Manager, Workforce Management
Company: Automobile Club of Southern California
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Manager, Workforce ManagementManage and oversee workforce
management team to ensure the call centers optimize staffing to
deliver top box service to our members at minimal cost to the
company. The main function of this position is overseeing the
long-term, short-term, and real-time forecasting / planning of our
staffing needs, by evaluating contact volume, headcount
requirements, and time-off requests. In addition, this position
requires assessment, analysis, and reporting on employee
productivity at the individual, departmental, and organizational
level. Keen attention to detail, effective communication, and
problem-solving skills are required.Responsibilities:
- Ensures forecast staffing requirements are accurate and that
the real-time, short-term, and long-term management of staffed
resources meets both members' needs and employees' needs.
- Responsible for making decisions in real-time to ensure that
members' needs are being met at all times.
- In depth knowledge of Genesys Workforce Management systems and
Genesys InfoMart data.
- Oversee hiring, training, and management of WFM staff. Develop
goals and conduct performance appraisals.
- Review forecasts on an intra-day, daily, weekly, monthly, and
annual basis, compare to actual results, identify opportunities for
improvement and implement solutions.
- Develop & maintain real-time, historical, and custom reports
for call center metrics.
- Works directly with the IT group to identify and resolve issues
to include loss of historical data, inaccurate data, changes in
configuration, etc. Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and work
- 3-5 years of workforce management experience at a supervisory
level or above is required.
- Proficiency in Genesys Workforce Management software and
InfoMart database required
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Utilize technology to effectively support the management
- Problem analysis and problem-solving ability, effective
communicator, adaptability, and resource managementRemarkable
--- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
--- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
--- Tuition assistance
--- PTO for community volunteer programs
--- Wellness program
--- Employee discountsThe Automobile Club of Southern California is
part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have
14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our
national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902,
and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded,
service-driven professionals to join our team."Through dedicated
employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial
products that provide members peace of mind and value."AAA is an
Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Automobile Club of Southern
California will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Automobile Club of Southern California, Costa Mesa , Manager, Workforce Management, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!