Workday HRIS Reporting & Data Manager - US Remote
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 15, 2022
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career
opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our
employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our
corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance,
#TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there.
With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the
evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join
us!loanDepot - We are America's Lender.Position Summary:
Responsible for all work activities associated with the design,
build, test, and implementation of Workday reports, including
management of the review and sign off process with Functional
Leads. Works with the HRIS Manager to understand the proposed
design of the Workday solution and the impact to providing reports
to users. Partners with HRIS Manager and Functional Leads / SMEs to
gather reporting requirements for all operational requests and
prepares the corresponding reports. Provides support by analyzing
Workday delivered reports to determine whether current reports can
be leveraged/configured or whether new custom reports are required.
This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance
with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and
federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Develops and maintains simple to complex Workday reports
(advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer
and Report Designer, as well as other organizational tools and
available technologies; constructs and maintains reporting in
- Designs reports to answer relevant business questions and
communicates key HR metrics to leaders by translating data to an
easily understandable format using dashboards and Discovery
- Develops and maintains Workbooks in Drive and develops report
catalogs using tags to assist end users with finding reports.
- Partners with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to
understand report/data requirements, ensuring results meet the
- Works with HRIS security teams to define and create calc
fields, security policies and other Workday objects to support the
evolving reporting needs of the organization.
- Leads efforts to analyze and optimize report performance by
maintaining awareness of current trends and best practices in
- Maintains proper change management documentation to satisfy the
company's internal/external audit controls.
- Serves as an escalation point for troubleshooting HR reporting
inquires/issues; resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Reviews system upgrades/releases to determine overall business
impact, conduct regression testing and make recommendations for
- Actively participates in Workday Community by researching,
contributing to content, voting on Brainstorms, etc.
- Audits, monitors and maintains data integrity in Workday as
well as other HR systems.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of new system
- Collaborates with functional and technical staff on the
application of upgrades/fixes; troubleshoots end-user log-on and
other system access issues.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HR processes, learning
methods and systems with a focus on product and service
development, delivery and support.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned Requirements:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and
accuracy with highly confidential data.
- Understands complexities and nuances with reporting on
different organizational hierarchies.
- Ability to manage change effectively always mindful of
technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking and
- Detail-oriented problem-solver who can work independently but
also as part of a team.
- Experience in aligning systems and processes to business needs;
have an analytical approach to problem solving and logical approach
- Experience/expertise writing business requirements for software
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and advice to management.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with Workday HR modules - Core HR, Compensation,
Recruiting, Talent Management.
- Experience with Workday Integrations, EIB and Web Services
- Experience with HR processes and data elements; strong
understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and
- Payroll experience and knowledge a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree required, and/or minimum of three (3) to five
(5) years HR data analyst related experience, including the ability
to understand the business requirements, user needs and translate
them into operational requirements. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO/unlimited (discretionary time off, per manager's approval),
in addition to 8 paid company holidays.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Costa Mesa , Workday HRIS Reporting & Data Manager - US Remote, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!