Audit & Data Strategy Manager
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 17, 2022
As the Audit and Data Strategy Manager in the Deloitte Audit
Innovation Group, you will create impact for the Audit of the
Future by bridging our Audit and Data Strategies. You will define
strategic and innovative opportunities to automate, improve and
streamline our audit processes, provide industry benchmarking
insights and enhanced systems of quality control. You will see your
audit innovation recommendations from concept, business case and
experiments through to solutions.
Work you'll do
Using your Audit practice experience, you'll facilitate and lead
the conversation for leveraging our modern data management
platforms to advance our Audit of the Future strategy, digital and
cognitive technologies aspirations. As an influential leader
describing practical applications of our data strategy for our
audit practice, you will interact with Audit and Assurance
Innovation stakeholders to identify audit process automation
opportunities to leverage our data and digital assets. You'll play
a hands-on role in defining and developing these automation
You will be responsible for creating awareness content for our
Audit and Data Strategies, syndicating audit process automation and
digitization opportunities. You'll capture and define business
requirements, lead experiments and co-develop solutions that
further our Audit Strategy. This will be a 18 month rotation.
- Bachelor's in computer science (CS), Business MIS, Accounting
or equivalent experience. Master's in business administration, CS
or equivalent degree is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to
use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and
demonstrate business value.
- Hands-on experience with data preparation, data management,
business intelligence or analytics
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and
- Ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, and
strategy presentations. Present complex information concisely
through written and verbal communication
- Influential leadership skills, including gaining the trust and
buy-in of others
- 10+ years of Audit engagement experience at the Manager or Sr
- Hands-on experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine
- Experience with formal continuous improvement methodologies
like Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM) or Plan/Do/Check/Act
(PDCA). Six Sigma Black Belt a plus.
- Experience in Innovation or Transformation programs
Keywords: Deloitte, Costa Mesa , Audit & Data Strategy Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!