Design Gallery Manager
Company: US Surfaces
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Our growing company is hiring for a Design Gallery Manager. We
appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications
and to apply for the position. If you don't fill all of the
qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level
of experience.Responsibilities for Design Gallery Manager
- Actively plan and participate in Design Gallery hosted
seminars, professional organization meetings (Home builder
association, AIA, IIDA, Stonemill Design Center events, etc.),
training, to keep our customers abreast of new marketing concepts
or other developments appropriate to the industry.
- Lead and maintain the showroom as a high impact location for
use with designers, builders, architects and their clients to
obtain Vadara specifications. Develop a culture that invites
designers to use our facilities for client meetings when in
Stonemill and Orange County.
- Understand trends, potential demand, and competition
- Determine and maintain the appropriate level of support staff
in order to effectively serve the customer base. Recruit new sales
staff as needed.
- Monitor the daily showroom traffic by customer type, purpose
and follow up. Engage in Southern California CRM process working in
conjunction with our sales and warehouse teams.
- In conjunction with your supervisor, set and review performance
and/or sales goals on a quarterly basis. Create an events calendar
and operations plan for showrooms that can be applied to other
markets and design centers.
- Participate in quarterly SOCAL staff meetings.
- Build an effective relationship with the Sales team to ensure
the showroom remains an integral and contributing factor to
achieving and exceeding branch and company performance and sales
targetsRequirements for Design Gallery Manager
- Experience in the Design Community in Orange County with
relevant showroom and management experience, preferably in
specified building materials.
- Computer literate and experienced in Word, Excel and other
- Strong local designer relationships and ability to launch a new
showroom into the competitive Quartz Countertop market segment.
Build brand and product awareness, designer traffic and event
sponsorship opportunities in the Stonemill Design Center and
broader Orange County design community.
- Surfacing Materials, Plumbing and Tile industry experience is a
- Comply with and implement all showroom operational policies and
procedures as outlined in the Policy and Procedural Guide.
- Oversee merchandising displays and ensure that Vadara standards
- Work with support staff and Sales Team to ensure that all
customers are serviced according to Vadara standards
- Working conditions require moderate lifting of up to 35
Keywords: US Surfaces, Costa Mesa , Design Gallery Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!