Director of Compliance, Experian Consumer Services
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Company DescriptionExperian is seeking a Director of Compliance
to provide 2nd line of defense support and Experian's
enterprise-wide compliance management system. The Director of
Compliance will work collaboratively with other 2nd line compliance
teams, 1st line of defense risk and business unit teams to manage
compliance risk and oversee strategic partners and third-party
vendors.A successful candidate will have proficient knowledge and
experience with key banking laws and regulations including BSA/AML,
UDAAP, Regulations B, C, E, DD and Z.Job Description
- Oversee and enhance Experian's existing compliance management
program (CMP) to cover products and related partners/third parties
for Experian's Direct to Consumer business.
- Work closely with other 2nd line compliance teams, 1st line of
defense risk and business unit teams to ensure compliance with
BSA/AML and key regulations and other compliance obligations.
- Act as the subject matter expert assessing and advising on
existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements specific
to D2C products
- Maintain proficient and contemporary knowledge of banking laws
and regulations, and the latest interpretations, including but not
limited to BSA/AML, UDAAP, Regulations B, C, E, DD and Z.
- Ensure compliance and business policies and strategies for D2C
products comply with regulations and strategic imperatives of the
organization, assisting with regulatory inquiries, and
- Ensure adherence to vendor, partner and down-stream third-party
compliance management programs and assist in due diligence and risk
- Establish appropriate controls and ensure adherence to policies
and procedures for banking products both at Experian and its
strategic partners/third-party vendors, including management of
customer complaint process and associated oversight.
- Help to create, review, revise and increase awareness of all
operating programs, policies, procedures and product configuration
- Work with management on action plans and remediation when
issues are identified.
- Ensure adherence to compliance training program for management
and all employees for Experian's D2C products and its strategic
partners/third-party vendors to ensure their awareness and
responsibility of compliance policies and procedures and compliance
with regulatory requirements.
- Manage product related compliance initiatives in response to
changes in the law
- Assist with developing standardized reports to monitor
compliance for Experian's products and strategic
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with BSA/AML and
banking regulations within a medium or large financial
- Solid understanding of key compliance risks and issues related
to banking products and services.
- Strong knowledge of banking laws and regulations including
BSA/AML, UDAAP, Regulations B, C, E, DD and Z.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills are
essential for the role.
- Excellent communicator in both written and oral form.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree or higher is a
- Compliance certification (i.e. CAMS, CRCM) is a plus.Additional
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
competitive bonusExperian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving,
inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love
working together. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion
is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value
the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your
whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and
it ensures that we live what we believe.Experian is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to
create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love
their work and love working together. We believe that diversity,
equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a
better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and
want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this
is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our
DEI work in action!If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York
City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position
(include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a
competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian
offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and
disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and
family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k)
plan with a company match.Experian U.S. employees are required to
be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.Experian Careers - Creating a
better tomorrow togetherFind out what its like to work for Experian
by clicking here
Keywords: Experian, Costa Mesa , Director of Compliance, Experian Consumer Services, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!