Cafe Production Manager
Company: Paris Baguette
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionReports to: General Manager With a projected
1,000 cafes in the United States by 2030, Paris Baguette is one of
the fastest-growing neighborhood bakery cafés in the world. Paris
Baguette's mission is to bring expertly crafted baked and brewed
goods through a warm and welcoming bakery café experience that
delivers joy to everyone. At Paris Baguette, we serve up
graciousness and are happy to put the needs of others first. We are
attentive and accommodating to our guests and to each other. We mix
in a little love, comfort and compassion into our work every step
of the way. We work diligently with a dedication to quality at our
core, taking ownership of our actions and decisions. We hold
ourselves accountable to our word. We face challenges head on, and
when the bar is set high, we have the conviction to clear it with
confidence. We pour our heart into everything we do. It is why
pastries to us are not just a product, they are our passion. And
why our bakers, cakers, sandwich team members and baristas go
further every day to perfect their craft, serving up freshly-baked
breads, delicious coffee and cakes more than worthy of their
pedestals. If you are someone who has heart, wants to spread joy
and is ready to rise to the occasion, we are looking for you to
join our growing team! WHAT WE ARE HUNGRY FORAs the Café Production
Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Back of House
teams, cakers, bakers, sandwich and salad makers, in ensuring they
are consistently rising to the occasion, in order to provide a
delightful guest experience and produce the highest quality bakery
products. You will be a key leader who focuses on educating and
mentoring Back of House team members effectively to ensure there is
always consistency in execution of our high quality standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with General Manager in providing leadership and
management of the Back of House teams.
- Responsible for the staffing of the Back of House teams to
ensure there is a fully staffed and trained team at all times.
- Works with General Manager on the scheduling of Back of House
teams to ensure there is adequate coverage based on the needs of
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and partnering with
the General Manager, Human Resources and District Manager on all
hiring needs and job offers.
- Provide coaching, feedback and recognition to ensure the Back
of House teams are maintaining and executing to the highest
standards of product quality and adherence to Paris Baguette's
mission, vision and brand values.
- Adhere to Paris Baguette's performance management process to
ensure there is a focus on high performance and development that is
aligned to Paris Baguette brand values.
- Promote retention and ensure that the Company has talent ready
for the next level of responsibility.
- Work closely with training and development and District
Production teams to support the learning and development of all
Back of House teams.
- Responsible for the production levels for the café, in
partnership with the General Manager, to ensure that the café has
the appropriate amount of quality product being produced, based on
each day's projected sales volume, while managing to sales and
- Responsible for managing the inventory for the café, in
partnership with the General Manger, while managing to Cost of
Goods Sold (COGS) goals.
- Responsible for conducting end of Month Back of House
inventory, per company guidelines.
- Responsible for all Back of House ordering and receiving of
- Responsible for ensuring the entire café team is consistently
adhering to sanitation and food safety standards
- Ability to work extended workdays to the support business as
needed. WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 5+ years of Restaurant experience – Bakery Café experience
- Flexible, adaptive, upbeat, open and visible management
- Passion for people! Dynamic and engaged leader who has a
passion for empowering, inspiring, motivating & developing team
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with the
ability to effectively balance priorities and deliver results in a
fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly entrepreneurial
- Feedback is a gift! Ability to provide construction feedback
and recognition to every member of the organization, to ensure we
have an open and transparent culture of high performance
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to work with, and
manage diverse teams by being highly empathetic, intuitive,
self-motivated and driven.
- Teams Win! Has to be a team player who fosters a collaborative
and engaged teamwork environment.
- Being a Brand Ambassador, with an excellent knowledge of and
commitment to Paris Baguette's Mission, Vision, Brand Values and
Culture. SWEET BENEFITS
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Keywords: Paris Baguette, Costa Mesa , Cafe Production Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!