Global Strategy Manager
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Experian is a global leader in the dynamic data, analytics &
insights markets. We help millions of people around the world to
control and protect their personal data, gain access to critical
services, and improve their lives. Our solutions are used by
financial institutions, healthcare organizations, retailers,
telecoms, and others to make better decisions, automate processes,
and operate more efficiently.Experian is a FTSE 50 company with
over 20,000 employees and operations across over 40 countries. We
are one of the pre-eminent actors for improving financial inclusion
globally, and are recognized externally as a leader in innovation
and as an exceptional, purpose-driven employer. A few notable
examples: recipient of Fortunes Innovation to Change the World,
Fast Companys World Changing Ideas and Forbes Worlds Most
Innovative Companies awards, certified as a Great Place to Work in
22 countries, received the Human Rights Councils Best Places to
Work and Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For awards.Experians
executive leadership team selects the most challenging business
issues and members of the Strategic Initiatives Team in Global
Corporate Strategy work in small teams to find solutions. As part
of this team you define the situation, fully immerse yourself in
data collection and synthesis, draw insight from analysis, clarify
the options, and then develop compelling recommendations.As a
Global Strategist / Strategy Manager on the Strategic Initiatives
Team, you drive these high-profile strategic initiatives by owning
the role of the ultimate data guru, applying your analytical
abilities to conduct interviews, synthesize ideas, and solve
complex problems. You will work with small cross-functional teams,
managing your own work-streams as you go.In this role, you will
play a key part on Experians Global Corporate Strategy team. You
will help define and develop the companys global strategic growth
plan and accelerate the overall long-term growth agenda. You will
advise senior leaders and product experts across the organization
in developing new strategic initiatives and investment
opportunities. You will provide insight and expertise to help
inform our strategic planning process, with emphasis on identifying
and evaluating key long-term influences. You will share with key
stakeholders your external knowledge and intelligence about market
trends, macroeconomic factors, regulatory development, and the
competitive landscape.Were building something truly greatand the
best is yet to come.The Global Strategy Manager must:
- Perform in-depth analyses (e.g., market sizing, competitive
landscape mapping, channel assessment, segmentation, financial
performance) using multiple quantitative and qualitative methods to
generate business insights.
- Identify, gather, and assess key internal and external data to
drive those analyses.
- Collaborate closely with global and regional stakeholders
across Experian business, product, sales, technology, finance, etc.
to get work done.
- Develop recommendations to support growth and business
improvement that will have a significant impact on Experians
top/bottom line long-term.
- Proactively review emerging trends in markets, case studies and
- Contribute to annual strategic planning process and
- Develop market intelligence and strategy materials for
Executives and senior leaders.
- Engage and team with consulting firms as and when needed.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence
decision making within senior-level audiences.The successful
candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree.
- MBA from a top-tier institution preferred.
- 4+ years of functional experience in strategy consulting, or
relevant experience in comparable role (e.g., corporate strategy
organization or technology-focused investment bank).
- Strategic thinker (futurist outlook) coupled with ability to
roll up sleeves.
- Proven experience in strategy formulation, complex
organizational wide problem solving, due diligence, and
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and savvy
- Modelling and presentation skills.
- Must be able to influence without authority through a
partnering approach the ability to be personable yet
- Demonstrated ability to clearly contribute to key decisions and
- Proven leadership skills and ability to lead work-streams in
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and
ability to create high impact presentations.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (est. 25% or
- 4 weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer
days (plus twelvepaid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress codeExperian is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our
goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where
people love their work and love working together. We believe that
diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of
creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every
individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to
work. For us, this is The Power of YOU
and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action
(https://www.experian.com/diversity/) !If you live in Colorado,
Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary
range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In
addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity,
Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health,
life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including
parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and
a 401(k) plan with a company match.Experian Careers - Creating a
better tomorrow togetherFind out what its like to work for Experian
by clicking here (https://www.experian.com/careers/)
Keywords: Experian, Costa Mesa , Global Strategy Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!