National Accounts Manager
Company: The Judge Group
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Location: Costa Mesa, CA Salary: $120K base + 60K incentive
bonus Description: National Accounts Manager ExecutiveLocation: -
-Costa, MesaOn Site required, Travel requiredSend resume to: -
firstname.lastname@example.orgInterviews: - -3 (Phone, Video and In-Person -
- 70/30 split between base and bonus
- Year 1: $120K base + 60K incentive bonus + commission on any
deals (year 1 will be learning and training).
- Year 2: $250K total comp at plan
- Year 3: $300K+ total comp at planWho We Are: -Professional
services firm that develops, implements and manages cost-reduction
solutions for FORTUNE 1000 companies, law firms, private equity
firms and private companies throughout North America. Our spend
management, supplier management and procurement strategies have
resulted in more than $4.4 billion in client savings.Who You Are:We
are currently seeking a -National Accounts Manager. - The -National
Accounts Manager -is an individual contributor for new business
development and customer relationship management. You are a team
player, collaborating with the project teams to ensure success in
throughout the client engagement. You are a patient and tactical
hunter with a drive to win!What You Will Do:
- Work with an assigned list of prospective clients as well as
identify new prospective client accounts.
- Set meetings, plan client data collection, coordinate the
development and delivery of formal proposal.
- Work with the VP of Sales to negotiate the scope of work,
deliverables and contracts.
- Manage and further develop the client relationship in order to
facilitate additional business and referrals.
- Secure meetings to create momentum and active prospect
engagement in order to drive the sales process to a successful
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and ask the right
questions to understand prospective client's goals, needs,
requirements and key decision makers.
- Create and conduct presentations working with Sales Operations
Team to obtain and review client data, finalize reports and deliver
findings to prospective client.Why Work With US:
- Winning team atmosphere with high degree of employee
recognition and promotions within.
- High paced, collaborative working environment that thrives on
- We value social responsibility and have an employee founded
Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Committee whose mission is to provide employees a chance to
give back to their community in ways most meaningful and rewarding
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits package.
- 401K plan with company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- 22-year company history and growth.What You Need:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Costa Mesa , National Accounts Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!