Company: Specialty Restaurants
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 21, 2022
We are looking for a dedicated Marketing Manager to join our
Company overview:We are a family-owned company with 16+ restaurant
concepts nationwide and recently named one of the Top 200
Restaurant Groups by Nation's Restaurant News! We are big enough to
provide tremendous growth opportunities, yet nimble enough that you
can make a difference and your voice will be heard. Be part of a
unique, innovative, thriving restaurant group that is known for
having "The Hottest Cocktail Spot" - Eater LA, two locations listed
in Yelp 100's "Most Romantic Restaurants" in 2020, and three of the
"Top 100 Independent Restaurants" in sales in the USA - Restaurant
Our mission at Specialty Restaurants is to deliver a 5-star
experience for our teams, guests, and community.
Job Summary:Manages marketing, advertising, promotional activities
and guest relation activities to drive traffic, generate awareness,
build the reputation of our brands, improve the guest experience
and increase sales of our Specialty Restaurants including
restaurants, bars, lounges and special events.
Essential Job Duties:
- Supports with the development of the marketing plan including
marketing objectives, strategies, tactics, and annual calendar to
deliver 5 Star guest experience, meet business sales and profit
objectives. Developing strategy and presenting marketing programs
to executive team.
- Manages brand process and design well as use market research
and consumer insights to influence experience design, digital,
in-store collateral and shaping brand standards.
- Planning and developing New Store and Seasonal Locations
Marketing Plan and Openings
- Oversees outside PR agencies for California, Florida location
and New Store Openings, by communicating plans and executing
campaigns and strategies.
- Responsible for development and execution of National programs
such as special events, Loyalty, Local Store Marketing, to-go, gift
cards. Utilizes marketing guides, reasonable timelines and multiple
communication vehicles to rollout programs.
- Increasing repeat guest based on new marketing tactics and
- Provides annual calendar and guidance to internal marketing
team to ensure programs are communicated via traditional and all
digital channels. Utilizes marketing guides, reasonable timelines
and multiple communication vehicles to rollout programs.
- Follow up with ROI analysis to determine effectiveness of all
marketing programs. Monitor and analyze market trends, PMIX, sales
reports to improve programs and overall sales
- Works cross-functionally with other teams and special events,
restaurant management, internal marketing team to ensure seamless
execution of marketing programs.
- Assists and/ or completes additional tasks as assigned
- Industry-leading compensation plus bonus program for qualifying
- Lifestyle Spending Account benefit, which supports you and your
family in numerous ways such as through gym memberships, child
care, student loans & more!
- Comprehensive Health Plans that include, a variety of medical
and dental plans, employer contribution HAS for yourself and
- Variety of Supplemental Benefit Plans for life's unknowns
- 401k with annual employer match after 12 months (ER match 25%
of the first 5% contribution)
- Employer paid life Insurance throughout the length of
- Monthly Reward Dollars to use at various company
- Paid vacation starting at 2 weeks per year
- Paid/Floating holidays for 5 major holidays
- 24 hours paid Sick Time renewed yearly
- Education Assistance Program (EdAP) for hospitality related
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to assist with work life
- Management Referral Program with up to a $4,000 payout for
qualifying management positions
Education:College Degree in Marketing or Communication Studies
Experience and Skills:
- 4 years of marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and
- Strong Creative Direction, Storytelling and Copywriting
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced
- Desire to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Digital-first mindset with familiarity of social media channels
and online marketing strategies
- Must be able to demonstrate insert and knowledge of food,
restaurant and beverage industry
- Strong analytics skills and data-driven
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and strong written
- Ability to manage timelines and multitask while meeting
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability and commitment to abide by and exemplify all SRC
policies and procedures
- Ability to use computer; Strong PC skills with a working
knowledge of, including but not limited to, MS word, MS Teams, MS
Office, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel
- Flexibility; schedule may fluctuate based on departmental
Keywords: Specialty Restaurants, Costa Mesa , Marketing Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!