Associate Media Director
Company: Team Garage LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Associate Media Director -oversees the -development of media
strategy and execution of media plans -across omni-channel
platforms -(Video, Paid Social, -Content Amplification,
-Partnerships, Print, OOH, etc.). -This role will lead Branding
initiatives and campaigns centered around shifting Brand Opinion
and Perception. -
The Associate Media -Director is accountable for working with the
team to ensure performance is being appropriately measured,
delivering on client goals, and -bringing innovation to the
business. -As a leader -and manager, they will also be responsible
for ensuring the development and progress of direct reports MAJOR
- Be a trusted client advisor when it comes to media
technology/opportunities, media strategy, and planning
- Build strategic, integrated media recommendations utilizing
consumer insights, planning tools, past -learnings -and industry
- Confers with Media Director, clients and /or subject matter
experts to establish media goals, -objectives -and strategies for
- Coordination -of -holistic media approach -- includes
leadership of the core planning team and strong collaboration with
-Strategy, Creative, Social, PR, and Analytics teams.
- Presents media plans to client for approval, makes necessary
adjustments and coordinates execution -with agency and media
- Stay on top of the digital media landscape and trends,
educating -team -members and guiding clients to innovate and adapt
in an ever-changing industry.
- Demonstrates full understanding of clients' businesses,
identifies opportunities to -deliver on business goals -
- Foster a culture of inspiration, -creativity -and curiosity
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency
partners and with clients and appropriately respond to clients'
- Proactivity -- -willing to go the extra mile to produce
positive results for your client and be a team leader.
- Motivates -team -and -encourage -innovation and creativity
throughout all projects by serving as a role model within the group
- Be solutions oriented - tackle problems and clear obstacles to
deliver work in a timely manner and find ways to improve processes
- Be a leader for operational excellence of the team
- Oversee flawless execution of media campaigns. This includes
leading campaign implementation and execution,
monitoring/optimizing, and insightful reporting.
- Client is extremely result and data driven - constant campaign
management and monitoring -is -a must; as well as ongoing
test/learn activity to establish client-specific benchmarks and
- Responsible for developing the skill and knowledge base of
those more junior as well as supervise, -advise -and counsel the
group in all daily account activities. -
QUALIFICATIONS: - - -
- Bachelors -degree in business administration/marketing
- 7+ years of Media Planning experience required.
- Automotive and/or luxury experience or interest preferred.
- Online experience required, with exposure to offline
- Experience managing a team -
- Creative thinker -
- Strong mathematical abilities required in this position.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability -to prioritize workload -and delegate tasks
- Ability to manage various projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build
relationships with clients, internal teams , and external media
- Confident presenter with proven success in effectively
communicating material and garnering support from clients
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) with advanced Excel /
PowerPoint experience required
- Experience with media research and planning tools -including:
-Kantar, -ComScore, MRI, -Mediaocean - Garage Team Mazda is an
Equal Opportunities Employer. At GTM we believe that diversity is
critical to our ability to do the best work for our -client -and we
are focused on fostering an inclusive work environment/culture.
Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
-disability -or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring
decisions. If you have a disability or special need, and require
-an accommodation -throughout the hiring process, please let us
Keywords: Team Garage LLC, Costa Mesa , Associate Media Director, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!