Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 24, 2022
About Product Management.Product teams build things that solve a
problem or provide a benefit to a group of users. A product
manager's role in this is to ensure that what we're building
strikes a balance between achieving the user goals, business needs,
and feasibility. Product helps define the vision, manages the
roadmap and backlog, and drives the delivery of features and
activities to fulfill that vision.Job description.In this role, you
will collaborate with stakeholders to define the core product
vision, goals, functionality, and requirements while establishing a
shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to
product execution.What youll be doing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to
create product vision
- You will understand landscape and user trends to inform product
strategy and vision.
- You will define and manage product roadmaps to realize business
goals and strategies.
- You will collaborate with user experience experts, visual
designers, and engineers to reach the best possible version of a
feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs, and
product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user
flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams,
assist in determining the best technical implementation methods,
work closely with QA on acceptance testing, and lead product
- Help define and refine working processes in order to maximize
efficiency in constantly evolving environments.
- Communicate both internally and externally to ensure the
- Responsible for communication internally and externally
including status updates and release communicationsWhat wed like to
- You have over five years experience in product management,
business analysis, or equivalent experience.
- You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and
an understanding of product management's role in various
- You have a proven track record of leading and delivering large
and complex products and services.
- You excel in analytical problem solving and decision making
- You are able to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and
communicate complex or technical concepts.
- You have demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, and attention to
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Keywords: Compas, Costa Mesa , Product Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!