Senior Director, Treasury - Finance (Costa Mesa, CA, US)
Company: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Senior Principal of Treasury is a key role, and the selected
candidate will have the opportunity to build out a best-in-class
Treasury function and team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President
of Finance & Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Principal of
Treasury is responsible for the development and implementation of
all aspects of the treasury function, including management of cash,
investments, and debt program.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Maintain key banking and lending relationships.
- Monitor liquidity and operating cash reserves and manage cash
and short-term investments.
- Working in collaboration with the Accounting team, managing
cash position and developing robust cash forecasts.
- Working in collaboration with the Outsourced Chief Investment
Officer, assist with the development and implementation of
investment strategy and asset allocation recommendations that are
consistent with the organization's investment objectives, liquidity
requirements, and enterprise risk tolerance.
- Ensure adherence to the investment policies adopted by the
Board of Directors.
- Oversee investment portfolio administration.
- Monitor and verify investment manager and service provider
- Evaluate financing options and lead debt issuance transaction
planning efforts and transaction execution.
- Develop and implement a post-issuance debt compliance program,
including compliance with borrowing guidelines, disclosure, tax,
and debt covenants.
- Supports the periodic rating agencies' reporting process and
credit review process.
- Supports investor relations and reporting requirements, as
- Working with the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Staff,
contribute to the development of Hoag's strategic resource
allocation strategy and its effective implementation.
- Develop Treasury staff and foster a high-performance team
- Develop Treasury Department policies and procedures.
- Prepare Treasury reports and dashboards, as needed.
- Travel between locations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance,
Economics, or Accounting.
- 10+ years of progressive treasury experience.
- Financing transaction experience.
- Experience in cash management, banking administration,
post-issuance debt compliance, and investment
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) or Juris Doctor (JD)
- Prior experience leading a Treasury Team.
- ERP, Treasury workstation, and banking systems experience.
Keywords: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Costa Mesa , Senior Director, Treasury - Finance (Costa Mesa, CA, US), Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!