IOT Technical Operations Director
Company: Boardwalk Investment Group Management LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 18, 2022
IOT Technical Operations Director
ioXt Alliance, the global standard for IoT security, is seeking a
Technical Operation Director . ioXt is an Alliance of leading
technology manufacturers, network operators, retailers, and silicon
manufacturers focused on improving the security of connected
products. The Alliance is focused on smart home, smart building,
cellular IoT, medical wearable, and mobile application markets.
Harnessing the global membership, the Alliance defines security
standards for these markets, drives adoption and participates in
the definition of regulations around the world.
The Technical Operation Director will develop, maximize, and lead a
day-to-day quality program, establish and lead work group calls to
make security standards with industry partners. The ideal candidate
must fully understand the concepts and security requirements of
connected products and related eco-system. Technical operation
director must take ownership of identifying and engaging industry's
stakeholder and government regulators to harmonized and
standardized security and privacy requirements. This position will
also review security certification submissions to accept/reject,
and drive improvements and technological implementation to
streamline ioXt portal efficiencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify industry stakeholders and government regulators and
engage each to build a wholistic security standard.
* Lead technical discussions in work groups around IoT product
security with the goal of building specific security standards.
* Define, write, and review the certification requirements, threat
profiles and test cases for security standards.
* Provide any follow up items from work group discussions to
members and complete as necessary.
* Create, maintain, and execute a cost-effective quality control
program for certification issuance process.
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the
* Attend customer calls to answer technical questions on security
standards and test case.
* Manage researchers for vulnerability program, monitor security
* Act as the technical liaison for marketing efforts around
security standards and publications.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
* A minimum of fifteen (15) or more years of industry
* Strong background in IoT product and its eco-system for security
design, specification and testing.
* Experience with globally distributed teams and customers.
* Must be self-motivated, detail oriented with excellent
* Bilingual Mandarin preferred.
* Six Sigma certification preferred.
* Must work on site.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the
opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world
of IoT, please submit an application!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities,
or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Boardwalk Investment Group Management LLC, Costa Mesa , IOT Technical Operations Director, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!