Company: Aditi Consulting
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: March 16, 2023
What youll be doing:
1. 3-5 years of project/program management experience
2. Highly analytical, quantitative, and data driven decision making skills
3. High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, creative decision-making, and technical problem-solving abilities
4. Manage a team of data labelers supporting, designing, and implementing processes for annotation. (These data labelers working remotely.)
5. Develop technical domain expertise in areas of transaction annotation
6. Coordinating and optimizing our processes for generating high quality data to train our models
7. Prioritize, track and manage all data science triage tickets
8. Build reports and views with eye towards long term maintainability.
9. Collaborate with engineering to optimize reporting databases, find and fix cause of data anomalies, and support new and existing reports.
10. Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
11. Coordinating and optimizing our processes for generating high quality data to train our models
12. Define quantitative metrics to measure and improve data quality
13. Work closely with the Data Science team to establish and maintain data performance metrics.
What your background looks like
1. Passionate and curious about data
2. Detail oriented with an interest in machine learning
3. Relevant experience working on machine learning products and data annotation processes
4. Can confidently lead and develop a growing team that perform manual operations
5. Ability to manage time efficiently, prioritizing tasks by order of precedence and completing in a timely manner
6. Commitment to data accuracy and throughput
7. Strong problem-solving skills, with an aptitude for quickly learning systems
8. Proven track record executing and meeting sensitive deadlines
9. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
10. Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives, react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines.
11. Desirable Attributes:
The pay rate range above is the base hourly pay range that Aditi Consulting reasonably expects to pay someone for this position (compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to, a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, location and end client requirements).
Benefits and Ancillaries:
Medical, dental, vision, PTO benefits and ancillaries may be available for eligible Aditi Consulting employees and vary based on the plan options selected by the employee.
Keywords: Aditi Consulting, Costa Mesa , Annotation Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
here to apply!