Company: Aditi Consulting
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- 5+ years experience in product management roles, preferrable in
B2B SaaS, financial and or identity services.
- Experience in API design and delivering API as a product.
- Excellent understanding of agile software development
lifecycles. Proficiency in JIRA and Confluence.
- Broad understanding of multiple application, infrastructure,
and cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Experience in data analysis, extraction, collection, and
- Experienced in cross-functional project and program
- Extraordinary influencer who is great at connecting the dots
and building great relationships throughout the organization.
- Energetic self-starter able to juggle multiple projects in a
fast-moving environment and change priorities quickly when
- Can mobilize, inspire, and lead internal/external software
engineering teams without direct authority.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers to deliver
excellent service on time and budget.
- Leadership skills including coordination, motivation,
negotiation, coaching, stakeholder management, business change
management and dispute resolution skills.
- Ability to excel in a client-facing environment. You will:
- Research, conceptualize, and design new products.
- Develop business cases for new opportunities, including
competitive analysis, go to market strategies and product
- Define, prioritize, and maintain the product feature backlog
and conduct development for a group of products. Own and drive
product release planning, backlog prioritization, and issue
- Document detailed business and technical flows, exceptions, and
error handling. Integrate 3rd party services and product
documentation into a comprehensive and unambiguous unified product
- Work together with engineering and QA teams to scope, size, and
prioritize development work across numerous competing
- Act as a liaison among internal and external clients, business
unit functional areas and project development teams to ensure
effective project coordination among participating groups.
Facilitate communications among project participants to expedite
project processes and to resolve issues and problems. Schedule and
facilitate meetings on project status and issue resolution.
- Facilitate consensus building with a distributed team of
- Adapt to the diverse communication needs of others to
efficiently lead up, down and across the organization
- Break down large, complex tasks into clear and viable steps,
anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks
- Make decisions in a timely manner, most often with incomplete
information and under tight deadlines
- Prepare presentations to senior management on project schedule,
process, and status.
- Provide consultative services in the application of client
products and services. Compensation:
The pay rate range above is the base hourly pay range that Aditi
Consulting reasonably expects to pay someone for this position
(compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number
of factors, including but not limited to, a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, location and end
Benefits and Ancillaries:
Medical, dental, vision, PTO benefits and ancillaries may be
available for eligible Aditi Consulting employees and vary based on
the plan options selected by the employee.
Keywords: Aditi Consulting, Costa Mesa , Program Manager, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...