Manager, Client Success
Company: PROFIT RECOVERY PARTNERS LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 26, 2023
1600 SUNFLOWER - COSTA MESA, CA
4 Year Degree
Who You Are:
- You enjoy interacting with clients; you own your long-term
- You are experienced in account management and orchestrate all
aspects of client engagement from issue resolutions to leading
- Able to use leadership skills with confidence in customer
situations and negotiations
- You are a skilled communicator (both verbal and written)
- You are a team player and can also provide leadership to others
to achieve client success
- You get your energy from growing the depth and breadth of your
book of business
- You are proactive and solutions-oriented with the ability to
think outside the box
- You are curious, self-motivated, and results driven
What You Will Do:
- Lead projects and various team members to meet or exceed client
- Exceed client expectations by understanding their needs and
fulfill contractual obligations.
- Advise and consult with clients to leverage PRP expertise to
optimize their business and reduce G&A expenses.
- Responsible for meeting team revenue targets within projected
timeframes including internal stakeholder management.
- Expert over assigned accounts; responsible for expanding scope
into new expense areas.
- Present opportunities to grow and develop your book of business
to assigned stakeholders, tailoring your message to speak to all
levels, from mid-level management up to the C-Suite.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex
data sets, identifying patterns and relationships across multiple
industries to develop meaningful recommendations for clients.
- Consistent problem solver - proactive diagnosis and resolution
of issues which could affect your relationships with your clients
and the success of their projects. Identify, track, manage, and
resolve client issues.
- Work cross-functionally with Practice Groups to ensure ongoing
savings analysis calculations amid vendor negotiations are
- Provide leadership and mentor direct reports, if
- Up to 25% travel.
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-9 years of relevant experience in consulting or client-facing
- Experience presenting and interacting with senior level
- A proven data wrangler; extensive proficiency with numbers and
experience in analyzing large amounts of data, along with an
ability to consolidate and translate that data into actionable
insight. You are a skilled Microsoft Excel user!
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to
create and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent skills with MS Office Suite
Who We Are:
Profit Recovery Partners is a professional services firm that
develops, implements and manages cost-reduction solutions for
FORTUNE 1000 companies, law firms, private equity firms and private
companies throughout North America. Our spend management, supplier
management and procurement strategies have resulted in more than
$4.4 billion in client savings.
Why Work at PRP:
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- 25-year track record of growth
- Winning team atmosphere with high degree of employee
recognition and promotions from within
- High paced, collaborative working environment that thrives on
- We value social responsibility and founded the following
employee-driven committees: Corporate Social Responsibility,
Diversity & Inclusion Group, Women's Empowerment Group, and the
Wellness Committee. Each committee seeks to provide employees with
a chance to give back to their community in ways most meaningful
and rewarding to them.
- To learn more visit https://prpllc.com
The salary range for this position is: $106,250-$150,000. Actual
compensation within the range will be dependent upon the
individual's skills, experience, education, qualifications, and
applicable employment laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: PROFIT RECOVERY PARTNERS LLC, Costa Mesa , Manager, Client Success, Executive , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...