Company: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Couple and Family opening in Costa Mesa, California. This and
other psychologist jobs brought to you by
Adelphi Medical Staffing is seeking a licensed Psychologist to
conduct in-person psychological services to residents in a crisis
home located in Costa Mesa, CA. The provider will be expected to
offer person-centered planning, trauma-informed care to the home's
residents and consumers. He/She will also be required to implement
and execute positive behavior support plans which include the
development of long-range goals, skill tasks, behavioral
objectives, and replacement behavioral skill objectives.
• Ref #: BD-79-01
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Psychologist
• Location: Costa Mesa, CA
• Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
• Facility Type: Crisis Home
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: 04/08/2022
• Contract Length: 1 year, renewable for 2 years
• Shift Schedule: Mon - Fri, up to 20hrs/week, Weekends may be
• Rate: $55/hr
• CA license
• Minimum three (3) years experience with psychiatric conditions
and developmental/intellectual disabilities
• Minimum three (3) years' treating individuals residing in acute
crisis facilities or long term care facilities
• Minimum three (3) years' experience treating individuals
transitioning to living in community settings or residing in
• Completing necessary medical documents in a legible format.
• Providing individual and group therapy with the homes'
• Completing a 30-day admission functional behavioral assessment
and positive behavioral support plan.
• Maintaining progress notes that cover pertinent aspects of the
• Assisting the team to determine what data to collect and monitor,
as well as maintain data collection systems for
• Assessing potential transfer and admission referrals and
• Providing therapy via phone if and when called upon.
Keywords: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC, Costa Mesa , Psychologist, Healthcare , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!