Home Health Aide (Costa Mesa)
Company: ACASA Senior Care - Newport Beach
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 19, 2022
At ACASA Senior Care - Newport Beach, we provide seniors and
their families safety, comfort, and peace of mind through in-home
care services in Newport Beach, CA. Family-owned and operated, we
believe your loved ones shouldn't have to sacrifice the comfort of
their home to receive the care they need as they age. That's why we
provide caregiving services directly in the place they know and
love.We have an opening for a home health aide to join our growing
team. We offer weekly pay of up to $18 per hour, and there is a
sign on bonus of $200 once you have completed 80 hours of
work.Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping patients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing, and
other daily tasks.
- Performing basic health care services for patients, including
checking vital signs or administering medication reminders.
- Helping with general light housekeeping.
- Making transportation arrangements as needed.
- Observing and reporting on patient's condition.Skills and
- At least 1 year of professional caregiving experience
- We also accept CNA graduates or current LVN students
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- Valid California driver's license
- Registered Home Care Aide (HCA)
- I-9 documents (ex. driver license, green card, social security
card, passport, etc.)
- TB Test (within 90 days) or Chest X-Ray
- CPR Card
- Must be able to provide at least three (3) professional
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid trainingACASA is the perfect opportunity for you. Work for
a locally owned company that is focused on quality In-Home Care and
truly values its employees!Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: ACASA Senior Care - Newport Beach, Costa Mesa , Home Health Aide (Costa Mesa), Healthcare , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!