Macy's Seasonal Retail - Cosmetics Stock, Part Time: South Coast Plaza
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Overview: -- The--Seasonal--Vendor Paid Stock Associate is
responsible for all functions related to the flow of new
merchandise for the brand.-- Complete other operational tasks as
needed. The seasonal associate is also responsible for fulfillment
and performing other duties as necessary.--You may have the
opportunity to represent one of the many great brands we carry at
Macy's including: Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Chanel, Dior,
Shiseido, Clarins, Urban Decay, Too Faced and more. -- In order to
present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience,
many of our Seasonal associates arrive prior to store opening and
remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic.
Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible
schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings,
evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after
Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just
in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount
of up to 20% starting your first day! -- Any schedule hours listed
in the job posting title are subject to change based on business
needs. All holiday associates may be required to work hours other
than those stated in the job posting title on weekends, or on key
holiday events such as the Friday after Thanksgiving. -- Essential
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and
Send, My Client and More@ Macy's tablet app.
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop
and compare, whether--on Macy's devices or their own.
- Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and
have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical
customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the
customer is always the priority.
- Complete general shipment process in accordance to productivity
standards and ensure floor readiness.
- Collect cardboard boxes and trash and discard in the
appropriate compacting receptacle.
- Complete all processing activities in accordance with
productivity standards timelines.
- Assist the Sales Manager in the movement of case line
assortment for new product and season changes.
- Assist in replenishment of stock onto the sales floor.
- Assist in inventory process.
- Participate in stockroom maintenance, organization, and
- Process damages, transfers, and return to vendor
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a
clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
- Follows shortage programs and procedures as they pertain to the
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful
manner when approached.
- Be sensitive to store's needs and flex into other non-selling
areas as needed.
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Follows shortage programs and procedures.
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by
the Supervisor .
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications:
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.---- Reasoning Ability:
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
and must have good time management skills.-- Physical Demands:
- This position involves constant moving and standing.--
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.--
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.--
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and climbing ladders.--
- May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision,
color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.-- Other
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent
use of RF equipment. Work Hours:
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays based on
department and store/company needs.-- This job overview is not all
inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend
this job overview at any time.-- Macy's is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.--
Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a
manner consistent with----and--.------
Keywords: Macy's, Costa Mesa , Macy's Seasonal Retail - Cosmetics Stock, Part Time: South Coast Plaza, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!