Server, Leatherby's Cafe Rouge
Company: Delaware North
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 8, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring Servers to join our team at Leatherby's Cafe Rouge in Costa
Mesa, California. As a Server, you will be the face of our
restaurant and play a critical role in providing excellent service
to our guests.Responsibilities
- Greet guests, provides menus, clearly communicates restaurant
specials, answers questions about menu items, collects food and
beverage orders, serves items ordered, and attends to guests' needs
throughout their visit.
- Accurately enter orders into the point-of-sale system so that
kitchen staff can prepare food and bar staff can prepare drinks, as
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver the check to guests at the table, accept
and process the payment.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen and bar
- Perform opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties, as
- Ensure all equipment and workspaces are clean, sanitized,
organized, and working properly.Qualifications
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing is
- At least one year's experience as a server in a high-volume
environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with a point-of-sale system in a service or
hospitality environment preferred.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Who We Are Patina Restaurant
Group is a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant and
catering industry, operating restaurants and managing catering and
food service operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln
Center, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Empire State Building,
Grand Central Station, and The Metropolitan Opera. At Delaware
North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Costa Mesa , Server, Leatherby's Cafe Rouge, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!