Runner, Leatherby's Cafe Rouge
Company: Delaware North
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring a Runner to join our team at Leatherby's Cafe Rouge in Costa
Mesa, California. As a Runner, you are responsible for quickly
responding to changing needs within the dining room and expediting
food from the kitchen to our guests by receiving food ticket
orders, sorting them in kitchen stations, and notifying servers
when dishes are complete. Per client mandate, all current and new
hires at this location are required to have received an authorized
COVID 19 vaccination by November 1, 2021. You will be asked to
confirm this prior to receiving a job offer. $200 Referral bonus
for all current associates. Refer someone who is successfully hired
into this role for 30 days and receive a $200 referral bonus.
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information
such as service scheduling, organization, food, beverage, and guest
- Coordinate with Chef and kitchen staff to ensure timely
preparation and delivery of food.
- Complete any required table-side service which may include
taking orders, delivering, and explaining the menu to
- Assist captains and back servers with the presentation of
courses, explaining any relevant menu items if it is missed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items,
ingredients, and preparations; be able to identify menu items and
ingredients by appearance.
- Maintain kitchen and suites cleanliness and organization at all
- At least 1 year of experience or training as a Runner or Busser
with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined
by management. Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs. Who We Are Patina Restaurant
Group is a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant and
catering industry, operating restaurants and managing catering and
food service operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln
Center, Walt Disney World®, Disneyland®, the Empire State Building,
Grand Central Station, and The Metropolitan Opera. At Delaware
North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us. Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Costa Mesa , Runner, Leatherby's Cafe Rouge, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!