Line Cook, Leatherby's Restaurant at Segerstrom
Company: Delaware North
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring Line Cooks to join our team at Leatherby's Cafe Rouge in
Costa Mesa, California. Per client mandate, all current and new
hires at this location are required to have received an authorized
COVID 19 vaccination by November 1, 2021. You will be asked to
confirm this prior to receiving a job offer. $200 Referral bonus
for all current associates. Refer someone who is successfully hired
into this role for 30 days and receive a $200 referral bonus.
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with
all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Packages all products to proper specifications.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Sets up and operates kitchen equipment
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
- Performs other duties assigned. Qualifications
- At least one years' experience as a Prep Cook or Line
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Capable of following procedures and taking directions.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions. Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment Who We
Are Patina Restaurant Group is a leader in the premium segment of
the restaurant and catering industry, operating restaurants and
managing catering and food service operations at high-profile
venues including, Lincoln Center, Walt Disney World®, Disneyland®,
the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, and The
Metropolitan Opera. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work,
who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Costa Mesa , Line Cook, Leatherby's Restaurant at Segerstrom, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!