In Store Experience-Project Manager
Company: Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 19, 2022
The In Store Experience (ISE) Project Manager will play a key
role in coordinating display implementations for North America's
valued retail partners. The role is responsible for project
managing the end-to-end display process and the timely installation
of retail displays that increase market share and deliver
profitable growth in the short and long term. A critical result of
this will be a world-class customer experience at retail. Success
in this role requires effective cross functional coordination,
communication and support to ensure all projects are executed to
business expectations. Work closely and cross-functionally with
Sales & Marketing, Sales Operations, Product Management, Customer
Experience and Finance on the work plan and execution. Maintain a
clear understanding and articulation of the brand design standards
for delivering a premium, luxury in store experience. Attend dealer
meetings if required, to clearly understand display needs, space in
store, successful product assortments and sales goals.Project
Planning & Execution
- Actively manage and deliver multiple small to large scale
retail construction projects from approval to handover as set down
by the Brand Experience Director.
- Assist the Brand Experience Director in the facilitation of
other display project types across F&P Retail Partners, Events
and Promotional locations within the USA & Canada.
- Manage digital hardware implementation and activation with
internal and external partners in all relevant retail
- Actively manage and drive the implementation of F&P's
display processes for all new in-market displays to meet Sales &
Marketing criteria and ensure accurate and efficient project
timelines for all stakeholders.
- Ensure positive working relationships with F&P Retail
- Develop each project scope (with guidance from the Retail
Experience Manager) and clearly communicate the key deliverables &
milestones to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Ensure key stakeholders have visibility of project status and
current stages by promptly updating trackers and forms where
- Proactively organize project activities to meet delivery dates
and produce detailed project schedules based on the assigned
delivery dates and milestones.
- Professional management of sub-contractors ensuring they are,
adhering to F&P expectations and using appropriate PPE and
adhering to local OH&S requirements
- Adhering to product installation guidelines/specifications at
- Providing relevant completion reporting documentation (on time)
for each project
- Providing daily photos & updates daily when on site
- Delivering a consistent level of service at F&P quality
- Identify and communicate key challenges for execution on
project deliverables to the Brand Experience Director if and when
- Identify project risks and develop contingency plans and
control measures where necessary.
- Order and track FF&E to ensure on time delivery to meet
project installation date.
- Actively seek areas to achieve efficiencies both internally and
externally without compromising on F&P quality standards.
- Actively seek opportunities to achieve environmental benefits
within the project construction process.
- Maintain a strict budget and capture all costs for each project
through to project completion.
- Work closely with the Brand Experience Director to ensure the
total display investment is in accordance with store
classification, ensuring expenditure is at or below agreed spend
- 3-5 years of Experience in project management within the retail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once across numerous
- Ability to comprehend and assess detailed construction
- Ability to prioritize tasks to the benefit of the
- Knowledge and appreciation of the quality standards, materials
and millwork required for a luxury brand.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Teams,
- Great attention to detail.
- Background in design, logistics, or management preferred
Keywords: Fisher & Paykel Appliances, Costa Mesa , In Store Experience-Project Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!