Prep Cook, Leatherby's Cafe Rouge
Company: Delaware North
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring a Prep Cook to join our team at Leatherby's Cafe Rouge in
Costa Mesa, California. Pay range from $19-$24 depending on
experience.Per client mandate, all current and new hires at this
location are required to have received an authorized COVID 19
vaccination by November 1, 2021. You will be asked to confirm this
prior to receiving a job offer. $200 Referral bonus for all current
associates. Refer someone who is successfully hired into this role
for 30 days and receive a $200 referral bonus. Responsibilities
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items.
Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures.
- Communicates with chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior food preparation experience preferred, but not
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.Physical Requirements
- Frequent standing and/or walking for entire length of
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to liftWho We Are Patina Restaurant Group is a leader
in the premium segment of the restaurant and catering industry,
operating restaurants and managing catering and food service
operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln Center, Walt
Disney World, Disneyland, the Empire State Building, Grand Central
Station, and The Metropolitan Opera.At Delaware North, you'll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Costa Mesa , Prep Cook, Leatherby's Cafe Rouge, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!