Company: Crossroads Trading Co. Inc.
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description"Creative, friendly!" "Fun, Collaborative!"
"Great Work Environment!" That's how our employees have described
working for Crossroads, a popular buy-sell-trade retailer with
stores throughout the country. Do you LOVE fashion and want to work
for a company that gives you the opportunity to express your
creativity and also provides opportunities for growth? That's what
it means to be a Crossroads team member.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Benefits for FT employees
- Vacation and holiday pay for FT employees
- Sick pay
- Competitive wage
- Flexible work schedule
- Significant discount on all merchandise, including designer
- A professionally developed buyer training programJob
SummaryCrossroads Trading, a popular clothing resale shop with
stores throughout the country, is looking for full-time and
part-time Buyers! Are you fashion obsessed and want to learn more
about buying, merchandising, customer service and trend
forecasting, all while working with a team of fashion lovers just
like you? If so, this may be the job for you.
- Assessing and purchasing a wide variety of fashionable,
pre-loved, quality clothing from customers.
- Pricing clothing purchased from customers, giving them the best
possible price, while keeping sales merchandise affordable.
- Maintaining knowledge of current fashion trends and price
- Communicating store inventory needs to customers.
- Assisting with visual displays that appeal to different
- Working at the Point of Sale (POS) counter and handling all
sales-related tasks, including operating our POS software, counting
cash, making change and providing customers trade cards for the
clothing they've sold.
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, and at the dressing
room, register and buy counter.
- Processing merchandise so it's ready for the sales floor.
- Keeping the store clean and presentable.
- Assisting with store security, including checking bags and
monitoring the dressing rooms and other parts of the
- Love for fashion and knowledge of current trends
- Extraordinary people and customer service skills
- Open availability, including weekends
- Desire to grow within the fashion retail industry
- Mastery of sales floor support and ability to assist with store
aesthetics Company OverviewAt Crossroads, we want you to show up as
your authentic self; this means bringing all of the characteristics
that make you you. We celebrate and embrace the differences of all
of our employees and want you to feel that you belong, starting
from day one. This is not a commitment we take lightly and it means
we must regularly work and reflect on our company culture, values,
and beliefs in order to identify ways to create a diverse,
equitable, and inclusive workplace. If you want to help us continue
to lead the sustainable, pre-loved fashion industry as we've done
for 30 years, we would love to hear from you!
Keywords: Crossroads Trading Co. Inc., Costa Mesa , Buyer, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!