Event Cook, Patina Catering
Company: Delaware North
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
searching for Cooks to join our team at Patina Catering in Costa
$200 Referral bonus for all current associates. Refer someone who
is successfully hired into this role for 15 hours worked and
receive a $200 referral bonus.Responsibilities
- Follow supervisor's assignments for opening and closing
procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following
recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Minimum 6 months previous cooking experience
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20lbs or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Who We ArePatina Restaurant
Group is a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant and
catering industry, operating restaurants and managing catering and
food service operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln
Center, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Empire State Building,
Grand Central Station, and The Metropolitan Opera.At Delaware
North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Required
Keywords: Delaware North, Costa Mesa , Event Cook, Patina Catering, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!