Restaurant Server Part Time
Company: Costa Mesa Marriott
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to
HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining
to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as
outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Set in the heart of beautiful Orange County, Costa Mesa Marriott
provides excellent service, upscale amenities and a Southern
California location that allows guests to explore the area with
ease. As an associate at the Costa Mesa Marriott, you will enjoy
many great perks! We hold town hall meetings monthly with
incentives and team building activities, as well as holiday
parties, treat carts, ice cream socials, and lunches with the
General Manager. Additionally, you will have access to free shift
meals! What are you waiting for? Join us today at the Costa Mesa
Marriott. Don't meet every single requirement of this job? Studies
have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply
to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are
dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if
you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align
perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we
encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the
perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our
organization!We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Costa Mesa Marriott, Costa Mesa , Restaurant Server Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!