Support Associate - Soma - South Coast Plaza
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 20, 2023
We are customer obsessed, innovative, and have the best culture in
retail. Join our team today! POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Support
Associate is responsible for supporting a customer and
product-focused sales culture where our core principles are at the
forefront of all store operations. This is achieved through
performing various sales operations functions, including
merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization.
We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the
most amazing place to work, learn, and grow! FUNCTIONAL
RESPONSIBILITIES: Operational Excellence
- Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored,
ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor,
reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented
in a timely manner.
- Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer
system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as
applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store
transfers and Locate requests.
- Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are
received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores
stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
- Participates in pricing changes and markdowns.
- Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
- Assists with visual directives, including floorsets, window
changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as
- Assists with boutique cleanliness and organization Customer
- Models, supports and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service
(MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
experience Teamwork and Growth
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
feedback Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in
multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
- Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
- Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to visual merchandising and product placement
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear /
communicate with headset
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to
ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to
work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays is required. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift The wage range for
this position is $15.50 to $19.50 successful candidates' wage rates
will be determined based on their individual qualifications for the
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top
talent to join our store teams. When we do have an open position,
we will review your application to determine if your qualifications
are a match with our position requirements. You may apply to any
location or position at any time; however, the position to which
you apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to
applicants for employment with disabilities. To request
accommodation during the application process, please contact your
local Store Manager for assistance. 5261 South Coast Plaza
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Costa Mesa , Support Associate - Soma - South Coast Plaza, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...