Company: Cal-Am Properties Inc
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Find out why Cal-Am Properties sets the standard for workplace
satisfaction! For more than two decades we have built our
reputation on developing and servicing properties throughout the
United States.Formed in 1988, Cal-Am Properties, Inc. is one of the
largest privately held owner/operators of Manufactured Housing
Communities and RV Resorts in the United States. Cal-Am Properties
is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California and has communities and
resorts in 8 states. The Company is privately held and family
owned.Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 Hourly Based on Experience
Job Category: Temp to Hire (Temporary Position with Potential for
Full-Time Direct Hire)
Workplace: Remote (Possibility of infrequent in-office work based
on business needs)Job SummaryThis individual will be responsible
for various recruitment duties with the on-boarding process to
include posting positions in the Applicant Tracking System,
background checks, employment references, offer letter packets, and
maintain open and closed positions. The ideal candidate has prior
recruiting and human resources experience and working in a fast
- Work directly with the Recruiter to facilitate postings,
pre-employment background screening, and send offer packets.
- Process new hire files and other administrative recruiting
- Respond to new hire inquires.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively
communicate with all levels of staff.
- Strong ability to work independently and efficiently in a
multi-project, high paced environment.
- High level of organization and attention to detail with strong
ethics to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proficient in end-user software programs (e.g.,
word-processing, spreadsheet software, applicant tracking systems,
and human resources information systems).
- Experience working in applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Experience scheduling and managing calendars on tight
- Assist recruitment with creating job descriptions, posting
requisitions, and acquiring approvals.
- Provide administrative support to Recruiter, including creating
offer letters and new hire packets.
- Manage candidate engagement during the entire recruitment
- Complete and regularly update data entry of candidates contact
information, documentation, interview notes and communications with
- Update and maintain all recruiting reports and metrics
- Apply HR recruiting best practices and ensure compliance with
all applicable employment laws.
- Keep internal managers informed about the status of open
- Coordinate interview scheduling between applicants and hiring
managers and send out interview confirmation emails to
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience required
- Strong verbal and writing skills to communicate policy
guidelines, programs and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking System
(ClearCompany preferred but not required)
- Ability to learn new software easily
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handling
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-up/follow through
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- All other duties as assigned.Competencies
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops alternative
solutions; Uses reason.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult candidate situations;
Responds promptly to candidate and Hiring Manager needs; Responds
to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and eloquently; Listens and
gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits
work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs;
Reads and interprets written information.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities;
Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Schedules
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and
explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in
decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Dependability - Follows instructions; Takes responsibility for
own actions; Completes tasks on time.
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities; Seeks
developmental growth; Solicits feedback regularly
Keywords: Cal-Am Properties Inc, Costa Mesa , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!