Company: PeopleReady, Inc.
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Welcome to the PeopleReady job applicant site. Once you select a
job that fits your needs, you'll be able to complete your paperwork
and register to be an associate. We look forward to working with
you. Staffing Specialist Job type:Permanent Location:Costa Mesa, CA
Industry:Staffing Print Share with friends Job Reference:
PR/1326609 Attachments: No File Attached Posted on: 13-Sep-2022 Job
DescriptionIf you're ready to join a team where you can make a real
impact, develop creative solutions and build your skills in diverse
areas, this is the position for you. Read on to learn more!Where
you can shine:
- Be a customer service rock star! Provide exceptional customer
service to existing customers and associates by maintaining regular
communication and fostering strong relationships.
- Navigate multiple operating systems, including our Applicant
Tracking System (ATS), our staffing app - JobStack, our text alert
system and more.
- Take inbound orders from new and existing customers and enter
them into our system.
- Proactively help to grow our business by contacting customers
and upselling, generating repeat sales, price quoting, resolving
customer problems, and escalating concerns.
- Proactively recruit new applicants by developing creative
recruitment tactics. When needed, perform high volume outbound
phone calls and messaging via our work alert technology to find
qualified workers when trying to fill a job order.
- Match applicants with our customers open positions and ensure
that the match works great for both the job seeker and our
- Process payroll for our temporary workers in a timely manner
according to standardized payroll processes.
- Promote a culture of safety by always keeping safety and
compliance top of mind.
- Embrace our culture principles: We Are Customer Obsessed, We Do
the Right Thing, We Stand Together, We Reimagine What is Possible,
and We are a Force for Good.
- At times, you may be required to drive a vehicle to transport
temporary workers to job sites or to conduct customer site
visits.What you bring to the table:
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience with payroll and operations preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively
- The gift of persuasion
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a
diverse employee population
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and the ability to be empathetic and
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to
relate to management and employees
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as resumes and
- Basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- May require a valid driver's licenseAt PeopleReady, we make a
difference:PeopleReady is an industry-leading general and skilled
labor staffing provider for retail, manufacturing, warehousing,
logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and other industries.
The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our
customers' businesses is something that we're incredibly proud of.
Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a
difference, ready to change lives through work and ready to win.
Are you ready to join us?To apply, please email your resume
toAtiller@peopleready.comWe can't wait to meet you.We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.IND_FIELDABOUT USTrueBlue was
founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with
businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed.
Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce
of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000
companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady,
PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides
on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.
- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO)
recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced
service providers to a global workplace.TrueBlue continues to
broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering
greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and
contingent workers.What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people
to work and change lives every day.#intPR Subscribe
Keywords: PeopleReady, Inc., Costa Mesa , Staffing Specialist, Human Resources , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!