Technical Account Manager
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Who We Are
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is
mankind's greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer,
more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined
to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better.
We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and
well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued
successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone's mission today is more important than ever. We're here to
democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with
the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing
unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common
software infrastructure, evolved to the world's first AI operating
system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive
engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and
government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move
humans from "in" to "on" to "out of the loop" to help them
accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights
What You'll Do
- Implement technical solutions for new and existing
- Assists external clients in the implementation of technical
systems, software, hardware or solutions
- Evaluates client needs and develops configurations that support
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans.
Tests and troubleshoots final system setups
- Become a subject matter expert on Veritone environments,
products and components
- Become a subject matter expert on cognitive engines, engine
benchmarking and engine use cases
- Become a subject matter expert on APIs, third party integration
and data ingest
- Work closely with Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers and
Product Teams to ensure solutions fit with customers' use
- Operationalize integration activities that have historically
been overseen by a single person
- Become a subject matter expert on the use cases supported by
Veritone applications and environments to create and implement
solutions that meet the needs of client requirements
- Additional technical tasks associated with customer systems and
products may be added to this role in the future.
- This position reports to the SVP of Customer Solutions as part
of the client-based Services team, and will collaborate with Pre
Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to execute onboarding
and client expansion opportunities.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years implementing and integrating Media and Entertainment
workflow solutions on-prem, in the cloud and everything in
- Experience with broadcast and online media codecs
- Knowledge of enterprise server technology and implementation a
- Strong analytical skills allowing decomp of problems and design
of various solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders that have
limited technical or product knowledge
- Ability to create technical drawings, including workflow, swim
lane, infrastructure diagrams
- You love documentation--- both consuming and creating
- Versatile team player who can lean into any new challenge and
approach it with creativity
- Ability to multitask and make effective decisions in a
- Experience with cloud-based software platforms, ability to
navigate learn new platforms quickly
- Experience with ticketing systems and best practices for ticket
writing and resolution
- Associates Degree or 3+ years similar experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a broad understanding of how
technology systems interact with each other, the ability to
problem-solve, an innate curiosity and a methodical mindset are key
for this role.
- Attention to detail in solution design and documentation is
Bonus Points If
- Cloud-based storage, compute, account and API knowledge,
ideally with AWS and Azure experience
- Experience consuming or creating APIs and
- Able to understand and design JSON data structures
Working At Veritone
What's In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: Veritone, Costa Mesa , Technical Account Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!