Company: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Atriogy's direct client in Costa Mesa, CA is looking for a
Certified Scrum Master to join their team on a long-term contract
basis. W2 only please! We are looking for a seasoned, Certified
Scrum Master who will coach and guide teams toward Agile maturity,
as well as help drive major global web initiatives. You will be
working closely with engineering and business teams that support
global stakeholders across over 40 countries. The ideal candidate
is a coach, a leader, killer communicator, and a self-starter who
is strongly team-oriented and collaborative. You have a proven
track record of successfully leading teams through an Agile
journey, from transformation to Agile maturity. Your expertise of
Agile principles and Scrum are evident as you actively use that
knowledge to influence those around you and guide them towards
efficient, mature Agile practices. You thrive and are able to adapt
in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You conduct yourself
confidently, and you value building strong relationships across the
- Coaching team members across all levels of Shared Marketing
toward Agile maturity and global adoption of Scrum and LeSS.
- Coaching teams during Scrum ceremonies (daily scrums, product
backlog refinement, sprint planning, etc.), so that the teams can
become more self-managing, continue to maintain/increase velocity,
and meet sprint commitments.
- Removing impediments to the teams' progress in a timely manner,
which may include working with other business units and teams.
- Protecting the teams from external interruptions so that they
can focus on delivering their sprint commitments.
- Utilizing metrics to identify opportunities with the teams to
- Helping team members and stakeholders understand and enact an
empirical approach for complex work, including initiative/epic
estimation, prioritization, and planning.
- Working closely with the Product Owner to maintain a healthy
product backlog and guide the teams in owning and self-managing
their sprint backlogs.
- Contributing to Agile Community of Practice and reinforcing
Agile principles throughout the organization. Knowledge, Experience
- Expert knowledge of and demonstrated experience in Agile,
particularly Scrum, including coaching multiple teams during Agile
- Active CSM, A-CSM or ACP certification.
- Highly adept at estimation, velocity, capacity planning and
- Articulate, clear and confident communication skills, verbal
- High proficiency in Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
Additional experience in one or more of these areas is a plus
- Hands-on experience in a scaled Agile framework, such as LeSS
- Enterprise-level, global B2B experience.
- Experience in digital marketing and web technologies. For
immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format,
along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own
expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this
time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected
candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background,
credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties
please.Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership
with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all
sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT)
staffing services. Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as
one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in
Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey
City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India. Clients turn to Atrilogy for
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum
Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile
Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems &
Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security
Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big
Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design) Clients turn to Peak17 for
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human
Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information
Technology resources. Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17
Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or
any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire. #PAB - provided by Dice
Keywords: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc., Costa Mesa , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!