Telephony Engineer - Genesys
Company: Automobile Club of Southern California
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 4, 2022
The Telephony Engineer - Genesys is responsible for the design
and implementation of sophisticated natural language voice
applications, chatbots and various call center technology tools
that are integrated with our backend systems throughout the
enterprise. Our Call Center Technology team leverages the Genesys,
Verint and IPSoft suite of applications to design and deliver
enterprise conversational AI solutions. We are looking for an
additional IVR Developer to help implement of our next generation
of chatbots and Natural Language IVR solutions. Candidate must have
strong, hands-on, experience with the Genesys Framework
(configuration, routing strategies, infomart---), outbound dialer,
WFM, CTI, experience in IVR development in .Net.
- Enhancement our existing Genesys IVR's (Interactive Voice
Response) and call routing to increase contact center efficiency,
reduce member handle time and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide consultation (architecting) with our next generation
IVR by recommending changes necessary to migrate from our legacy
touch-tone IVR to a Natural Language IVR.
- Responsible for Voice Recording and Speech Analytics to ensure
voice recordings are transcribed on a daily basis so the business
can react to changes in member trends efficiently.
- Research security vulnerabilities and apply the necessary fixes
to the systems to ensure we are PCI compliant by protecting AAA
members data with industry standards.
- Recommend appropriate modifications to such systems to
positively impact the Club's competitive position.
- Develop custom and ad hoc reports in tableau for tracking call
center performance and trending analysis.
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science Information Systems,
Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work
- 2-5 years call center experience preferred.
- 2 years of IT experience in Contact Center development.
- 4 years of experience in Genesys Computer Telephony Integration
- At least one-year experience in machine learning and AI
- 2 years of experience working on a development team that is
making use of an iterative framework and writing User Stories.
- Additional desirable skills (but not required) IWD, Hammer
Testing, Genesys Universal Routing Server (URS)
- Medical, dental & vision.
- Educational Reimbursement
- Pension Plan (which is hard to find these days).
- 401K Plan with a 4% match currently.
- Most importantly we promise our new hires a growth
Keywords: Automobile Club of Southern California, Costa Mesa , Telephony Engineer - Genesys, IT / Software / Systems , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!