Litigation Associate Attorney
Company: Lyfe Law (formerly Century Park Law Group)
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Lyfe Law (formerly Century Park Law Group) is a 5 Star rapidly
growing Personal Injury Law Firm located throughout California with
its headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. We are currently seeking
Litigation Attorney's in our Southern California office to assist
in our growing litigation caseload.
The Litigation Associate Attorney will assist in discovery,
pretrial motions, depositions, and trail preparation.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
discovery, depositions, law and motions, court hearings mediations,
and trial preparation.
- Advise clients on pending cases
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the
practice of law
- Ability to manage a demanding case load in all
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research
methods, court pleadings and processes, and other related
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion
and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking preferred
Education and Experience:
- California State Bar License and in good standing.
- 3-5 years of civil litigation, preferably personal injury
- Trail experience is preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Powered by JazzHRJuis Doctor (JD) licensed in
Keywords: Lyfe Law (formerly Century Park Law Group), Costa Mesa , Litigation Associate Attorney, Legal , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!