Company: Messner Reeves LLP
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Description: Messner Reeves LLP, a national law firm, is seeking
an experienced and highly qualified Paralegal to join the
Litigation team in Orange County.Job duties include but are not
- Must be well versed in both federal and state court procedure
and filing requirements, to include E-Filing in federal court.
- Research proficient, pre-trial prep, and trial assistance
- Experience handling multiple attorneys with full caseloads.
Coordinate heavy scheduling and calendaring for attorney meetings,
court deadlines, depositions, etc.
- Heavy client contact, contact with witnesses and opposing
counsel to obtain information pertinent to the case matter.
- Assist attorneys in drafting pleadings, disclosures, and
discovery requests while under close supervision.
- Document production and organization a must. Organize records,
documents, correspondence, and files into a manageable format.
- Follow the ethical requirements as set forth by the Rules of
Professional Conduct of the State.
- Must demonstrate a strong worth ethic and consistent
- Experience with document management system required
- Paralegal Certificate RequiredRequirements:
- Proven working experience as a litigation paralegal
- Working knowledge of Office 2013, Outlook 365, LexisNexis and
court filing docketing.
- Extensive computer and database expertise
- Candidate should be pro-active to handle necessary tasks for
busy attorneys without constant oversight.
- The ideal candidate will take the initiative, have strong
attention to detail, highly organized & has impeccable
communication skills.We offer a great working environment,
competitive compensation, and full benefits.Please send a cover
letter and resume if you are interested in this opportunity.Job
Type: Full-timePay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
Keywords: Messner Reeves LLP, Costa Mesa , Litigation Paralegal, Legal , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!