Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job Title: Staff Attorney
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
* Our practice areas: Car accidents, Automotive defects, airbag
malfunction, catastrophic injury, wrongful death, traumatic brain
injury, and more!
* We are an established litigation firm looking for a talented
Staff Attorney to join our growing team. Headquartered in Costa
Mesa, we have built a national reputation for litigating cases
against nearly every major automobile manufacturer in the world.
What You Will Be Doing - Assist in creating litigation reports and
risk assessments. Assist in offering case evaluation, legal
support, and counseling.
- May attend depositions, hearings, and other court
- Accurately and promptly drafting legal documents like contracts,
pleadings, and depositions.
- Drafting and finalizing complaints, letters of meet and confer,
motions to compel, and responses to discovery.
- Participate in mediations and lend a hand while crafting modest
- Conducts in-depth research on and analysis of legislation, rules,
legal articles, court rulings, and other legal sources. What You
Need for this Position - Juris Doctor from accredited law
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Active license to practice law / membership of the California
- Ability to handle a complex caseload What's In It for You -
Competitive salary ($90-110k)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Excellent perks
- Vacation time So, if you are a Staff Attorney with experience,
please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S. Job ID: JK12-1774454 CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire. Copyright 1999 - 2023.
CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. CyberCoders is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or
related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital
status, status as a crime victim, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CyberCoders
will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
CyberCoders is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please email Benefits@cybercoders.com. We will make a
determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a
case-by-case basis. UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the
Transparency in Coverage -Machine-Readable Files -on behalf of
Keywords: CyberCoders, Costa Mesa , Staff Attorney, Legal , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!