Shipper / Post Closer
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 2, 2020
Competitive Salary + Benefits
LoanSnap is looking to add Shipper to our team in Costa Mesa, CA.
Our Shippers ensure Investors, title, escrow and warehouse bank are
all working simultaneously for an efficient purchase process.
Shippers work the process from funding to purchase and to insuring.
Shippers also run daily reports to track purchasing of loans and
has complete understanding of compliance regulations to conduct
quality control review of each file and final reconciliation of
Shipper / Post Closer Key Responsibilities
- Monitor daily aging reports
- Maintain accuracy of post-closing status dates in LOS for
- Review loan documents for accuracy, compliance and
- Ensure timely delivery of closed loan files by shipping to
Investors and Insuring Agencies (HUD/VA)
- Ensure timely delivery of trailing documents to clear any
deficiencies or post-closing conditions
- Efficient communication and follow-through, via web-based
technology, email correspondence, and phone.
- Issue Final Closing Disclosure and/or Notice of Servicing
Transfer Letter at the time of purchase
- Process loan purchase advice and reconcile final
- Complete MERS Transfer of Servicing / Transfer of
- Process final documents within required timelines
- Perform any and all other duties at the direction of
Shipper / Post Closer Requirements
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced
- Minimum 2+ years recent mortgage experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Encompass
- Knowledge of TRID rules
- National experience is a plus
Shipper / Post Closer Preferences
- BA/BS degree
- Mortgage experience
- Encompass experience
Shipper / Post Closer Perks
Flexible benefits package including 401K matching.
Company-paid licensing, continuing education, and employee
Great environment- Covered parking, near The Camp and South Coast
Plaza, gourmet coffee bar, music, laughter, and good energy
What Sets Us Apart
The LoanSnap Standard is rapidly becoming a recognized and
desirable movement in industries across the board. It is essential
to continue to be a leader in this space by bringing in inspiring,
thought-provoking individuals who will not only thrive in this
industry-leading company but add to the already flourishing
community. That is the LoanSnap Standard.
LoanSnap is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides mortgage
financial solutions through the use of smart loan analysis and a
consultative approach tailored to meet each individual's needs.
LoanSnap is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track
record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series A
financing round led by Richard Branson's Virgin Group, Joe
Montana's Liquid 2 Ventures, True Ventures with Baseline Ventures,
Core Innovation Partners, OVO Fund, Thomvest Ventures
LoanSnap is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Location: Onsite in Costa Mesa, CA no remote candidates will be
Keywords: LoanSnap, Costa Mesa , Shipper / Post Closer, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!