Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 13, 2020
The ideal candidate, along with having a track record of top
performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a
large pipeline and who has a scrupulous attention to detail . If
you are meticulous , focused , deadline driven , and ready for a
role in a fast-paced, mortgage-based, high tech company, LoanSnap,
Inc. is the place for you! We are looking to grow our closing
department to help us manage the ever-growing demand for our
solutions and fund loans .
- O rganizing and verifying the different aspects of the loan
- M aking sure that all documentation is in place so the borrower
gets their mortgage on time
- C all ing credit companies or banks to verify the availability
- E nsure completion of provided docs for necessary title
reports, credit reports, appraisals, and inspections.
- Review signed closing docs for accuracy and compliance.
- Maintain data integrity as loan progresses through
- Confirm all prior to funding conditions are satisfied.
- Coordinate with settlement agent for timely funding and
- Prepare funding figures and request wire for funding after
balancing with settlement agent. The R equirements :
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills
- 1-year previous experience in the mortgage industry .
- Experience with Encompass.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment The Benefits:
- Competitive hourly
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive employer-sponsored health plan
- 401k Matching The Company:
LoanSnap, Inc. is backed by Richard Branson, Joe Montana and the
True Ventures who were behind Peloton and Blue Bottle. We are
focused on improving every American's money situation. LoanSnap
invented the world's first smart loan technology that uses
artificial intelligence to analyze a person's entire financial
picture and shows simple ways to benefit from a smarter loan now
and into the future. Our clients working with LoanSnap, can save
money, time and feel confident that their home loan will safeguard
their financial needs.
Every position is designed with growth and career development in
mind, there are no dead-end jobs here. Our employees enjoy being
part of a community of aspiring individuals who thrive in an
environment that promotes high performers, innovation, high
standards, and teamwork. We actively mentor and grow our employees
as demonstrated by the numerous people who have started in this
industry straight out of college and gone o n to further either
their sales or have ventured into numerous other roles within the
company. We are able to do this because our technology automates a
large part of the process leaving our employees to focus on helping
We are a small, smart, and fun team backed by top VC firms. We are
helping consumers with the largest financial transaction of their
lives, buying or refinancing a house and making the process fast,
easy and fair your job will be to work with our product and
engineering team to create lightning-fast, usable, and delightful
products for our customers and employees.
I would choose LoanSnap every time. All these lenders can just
about match each other. To me the thing that separates them is the
loan process experience, and they did great. Oscar
Keywords: LoanSnap, Costa Mesa , Funder, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!