Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as
fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make
the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to
celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the
- Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions
through open dialogue
- Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn
every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our
teams and communities.
Our prep crew helps create an exceptional experience for every
guest that walks through our doors. From greeting guests with
genuine passion to preparing top quality food in our open kitchens,
our prep crew helps create CAVA fanatics.
What You'll Do:
- Follow food safety, sanitation, and quality procedures
- Control prep levels based on volume of guests to ensure
- Restock prep stations and keep them clean and organized
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift
- You will be connecting with our guests and delivering a
personalized experience to everyone in the restaurant
- Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather
Benefits at CAVA?
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits
available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status,
sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any
other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal,
state, or local law.
Team Member | Culinary Leader | Kitchen Leader | Shift Leader |
Cook | Prep Cook | Grill Cook | Prep Crew | Line Cook | Customer
Service | Restaurant | Part Time | Full Time | Crew Member
Keywords: Cava, Costa Mesa , Prep Crew, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!